Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bigi Baba
Administrators nickname
Sam_Ryze
Date
Sep 5, 2021
Time
1:42
Proofs
https://streamable.com/tzblji

Bigi

Player
Player
I would Like to get unbanned because I think I did nothing wrong for a 999 day ban
I only RDM'ed and Logged out when the admin came
I never in my life have hacked in any server and this is the only server I have been banned for 999 days
And I never knew he had Hacks he only told me go to ''PlayBoy House'' and lets RDM them and I said ok
and you can see the clip
This is the best server ever so I would love to come back to this community :);)🤗

Can you plzzz check Alex Odd it was Sam_Ryze
I am one of the old players in this server common I know you guys might hate me but I have changed my friends are still in there common plz un ban me.
I don't know if he is still a Admin plz check I am banned or maybe tell me if you will not unban me Don't just closed it that quick 🙏🙏
and one more Time I never cheated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom