Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Event Name : uprising of the ghetto
Event Organizer | ID : 21313
ORGs / Gangs / Unoff families involved :
Lifeinvader/Bloods/FIB/EMS/GOV
Event Location : The central bank location with the interior where thr atms are.
Date / hour : To be defined..
Event Script : the event will be the first of 3 big events I have in my head. Its a "chain event" where people will get caught up in how the story unfolds. We start with the uprising of a revolution....

Part 1: Revolution.

The Ghetto is filled with the lesser fortunate people.. the higher ups of gangs residing in these ghetto areas, decided to step up. To use the poor, for their own benefit.. to start a revolution.

The bigger figures of the Bloods gang, are ready to take a first step.

The plan is to win the people.. how?

Bloods will have multiple hostages. It would be 10 civilians. They are being held by a group of armed men. The armed men are all dressed in red.

2 of them will be Lifeinvader, reporting exactly what is happening..

State will of course come to the rescue. And come to negotiate. The negotiation will be done all according to the rules of the criminals. Think about 1 non armed negotiator. With 2 medics from EMS.

In the negotiations, the deal is that the 10 hostages will be freed, in exchange for the Governor.

In the mean time FIB will come up with a plan to stop this. How they do it is up to them. They can for example come up with a good negotiator that can talk the gang out of it. Or let go a couple of hostages in exchange for an escape helicopter. Etc.

This event is more about how much units state can round up to show force and make Bloods buckle under pressure.

If state reaches 40 units, they are allowed to enter the place where the hostage is being held, with exactly 16 units. Here comes the moral code of state. Do they give up the Governor? Or the 10 lives of the hostages? All up to them to rp.

This first stage ends as soon as either the hostages are dead, the gangs are cuffed and taken to prison, or the Governor is in the hands of the gangs.

Based on what happens, the second event will be done!

Most of the things, I cant spoil. Both sides will have intel that the other side won't know. Which makes way for a story to unfold!

John Spectre

Just chilling Around
Player

On consideration

Contact me on Discord for Event planning

John Spectre

Just chilling Around
Player

Event Cancelled

The player who proposed is no longer the leader
Hence story cannot be executed
Event may be reposted at a later time