Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Government corrupt bio | Liam Hill | 54667

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Hill

Player
Player
Organization: Government/USSS

Name: Liam Hill
Nationality: American
Place of Birth: Maryland, United States
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Blackish/Brownish
Tattoos: Arms, Legs, and a tattoo on the back & front
Strengths: Flying, Shooting, Driving, protecting others
Weakness: Anger Issues, flashbacks to when Liam was in a gang

Life Story: 100+ Words

Born and bred in the heart of Los Santos, I found solace and belonging within the notorious gang known as the "Families." From the turbulent streets of Chamberlain Hills to the sprawling neighborhoods of Davis and Strawberry, our gang ruled the concrete jungle with fierce loyalty and unwavering unity. As a young recruit, I navigated the intricate codes of honor and respect, learning the art of survival through street smarts and camaraderie.

Under the tutelage of seasoned veterans, I honed my skills in hustling, drug trafficking, and territorial warfare. The pulse of the city coursed through our veins as we defended our turf against rival gangs, earning both fear and begrudging respect. Amidst the chaos, I climbed the ranks, becoming a trusted underdeputy known for strategic prowess and unyielding determination. After being in a gang Liam turned to the good side, the better side they say, but his past hunts him and continues to give him nightmares and flashbacks.

Career Story: 100+ Words

Entrenched in the enigmatic corridors of the USSS, my journey is a mosaic woven from the threads of conflicting worlds. Emerging from the turbulent underbelly of Los Santos, my roots in gangs nurtured a cunning edge—a duality that blurred the moral compass. Transitioning to the USSS, I wielded the grit of street knowledge, rising through the ranks with unparalleled insight into criminal networks.

Yet, the symbiosis of both realms corroded my ideals. The allure of power mingled with the weight of compromise. I manipulated protocols, straddling the line between enforcement and exploitation. Shadows of my past haunted every decision, corrupting the very essence of justice I once sought to uphold. Now, amidst the echelons of authority, I grapple with the ghosts of my past, navigating a treacherous path where righteousness and corruption converge. Liam's goal in the USSS has always been to protect other agents, even though he has been corrupted from his flashbacks in the gang "families".

Outcomes:
1. Liam can deny/lie about calling an attorney for a suspect in his custody.
2. Liam can use illegal firearms and items(drugs,engine blockers) on/off duty.
3. Liam can partake in criminal activities alone, or with his family.(Killing/Robbing/Kidnapping)
4. Liam can take bribes.(Up to 100k or equivalent value in illegal items/weaponry)( cannot take a bribe to be hostage)
5. Liam May leak classified information to gang members or gangsters or give out information to the public
6. Liam may deny to show identification
7. Liam May pickup weapons after fights and use those weapons found off of criminals for personal use (No organization weapons)
8. Liam can remove criminals from the wanted list and/or wipe their criminal record.
9. Liam can search Law Enforcement and suspects for their bodycams and destroy them by smashing them on the ground. ('/try to find the bodycam' 2x per situation and '/do to destroy it')
10. Liam can kill suspects in his custody regardless of what happened up to that point because of his deep hatred for bandits.

Last edited:

Oghi Flann

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Approved

Outcome 9: No lawyers or judges.
Outcome 10: Rejected.

Have fun and follow the rules!
All bios can have punishment IC as well as OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom