Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Risant Dragneel

swd
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Risant Kattel
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:45)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: politedonut
6. Your Nickname: Rishant Dragneel
7. Your ID: 21260

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-> Vagos was inactive for much time. It was very active a long time ago with the help of my family and allies i will make vagos a great and active as in previous days,
We will do every possible event in a day, there will be no time running around just event and other gang stuff only, the members rank will be given upon their activities
and experience so that the org will be balance

-> Vagos is my first Gang in the city, i have immersive experience in gang, I have gained knowledge about the rules of city and the rules of the gangs, so i can be a
perfect candidate to be the leader of vagos. We will have one of the best turf squad in the city so there can be a competition for all the gang out there.

-> The rank of HCs would be given upon the experience and activity they show, there will be no favoritism from my side and my deputies upon giving the rank, I would
establish brotherhood environment for all my members so they can bond and do great activities together. All the members will be given their task and responsibilities
accordingly.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-> The Roleplay can be enhance by the activities that we do, doing event primarily focusing the event which requires interactions between gangs, own members or other
organizations. That be beneficial for each and every org members

Chain of commands

13-Leader

12-Deputy Leader
11-Underdeputy
10-Event leader
9-Turfer
8- Graffiti
7-Homie
6- Trusted
5- Clapper
4-Hustlers