Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jon Walker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 25, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/9fz6sg

Jon Crikey

Player
Player
So this person (ID 12021) is low key stalking me and whenever he sees me in the city he either follows me or talks shit, this is because he is still mad that he lost a previous complaint against me... but i could care less
Last night I got demorganed for VDM and I accept the punish, and obliviously when 1 person gets sent to demorgan the entire server finds out. ID 12021 took this opportunity to come down to DOC in uniform to Metagame and dance in front of me.
He claims he has seen my passport however I have never shown him it and i rarely even show anyone my passport at all.
and if he responds to this thread about knowing my facial or body features, this is also a lie as i have no tattoos and also wear masks continuously.

Cheers for reviewing this thread,
Jon

Johnny Klebitz

Player
Player
Lol u showed me on the beach man DAMN no wonder these pussies cry alot i dont have POV that i met you on beach but u all know me very clear

Jon Crikey

Player
Player
Do you mean this moment where you clowned yourself and where I have proof that I never showed you my Passport...?

For the Admins - as you can see in the below clip, his claim that I showed my passport is false as I never showed him my passport (proof is in the left eye at the beginning of the clip al the way thru to the end) and he once again he Metagamed in this scenario... more proof that he metagames. He also accuses admins of favouritism, which doesn't contribute to this thread but says what kind of person ID 12012 truely is...

Mac Blu

Player
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report.​
  • Evidence is uploaded to other sources. Upload the evidence to youtube. As there is not audio and is needed
You have 12 hours to amend these errors​

Jon Crikey

Player
Player
The beach one isn't attached with this thread but was only to correct your false claim but if the admin (Mac Blu) requires it, sure!

Jon Crikey

Player
Player
In the original clip you wrote in my left saying that I showed you my passport at the beach in purple clothing and i have proof of that event where I in fact did not show you my passport. Make sense now?

Johnny Klebitz

Player
Player
Bro stop crying on forums hood rich dumb heads you people cry over small things and think its a achivement bro its just a small shit and you are acting like kid
( Cheers - Hood Rich who are so dumb enough to cry over small thing are crying on forums . They think getting ATKINS warned and demorg is a big achivement but its not xD )

Jon Crikey

Player
Player
I'm not the one crying mate but whatever I'm doing this because after having a little break and coming back now you've followed and been weird to me, so maybe this will teach you as lesson. as for Hoodrich crying on forum you clearly see i barely report people and Hoodrich also barely report people.
Bro you are not an Atkin haha, I know many people in Atkin and some of them I get along with and respect but not you and some of the Atkin family members feel the same about you.

Regardless, Now I've said everything that is required for this thread, I won't be responding to anymore comments unless an admin requests it.

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
I don't see the fact where he uses the demorgan to know where you are and find you please provide a bit more specific povs next time so us admins can see what has actually happened​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom