Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
rdead ibra
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 2, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HNhcOyH9qXk

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
Also in the second pov who is ur friend provided, there is one said i killed Yousef in Arabic, so it was there a situation before, so tell ur friend to don't try to be smart and provide full pov of the situation and we will see u are right or not.
Who are you, why are you arguing with me? That's not my business or your business what the admin should do. everything is in the video if we lie then yousef can show his pov. Unfortunately we don't have the whole pov because we forgot to save. If Yousef wants to fight armuenteren then he can do it with his pov here in the forum. Only here in the forum is what he wants to show the admin valid in discord it is not valid. We both know that Yousf has nothing to show because he has committed more crimes before

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
Who are you, why are you arguing with me? That's not my business or your business what the admin should do. everything is in the video if we lie then yousef can show his pov. Unfortunately we don't have the whole pov because we forgot to save. If Yousef wants to fight armuenteren then he can do it with his pov here in the forum. Only here in the forum is what he wants to show the admin valid in discord it is not valid. We both know that Yousf has nothing to show because he has committed more crimes before
u started to reply on me lol, u are replying to the ppl and don't want from them reply?

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
first of all, nice self report ur friend was doing vdm, also how do u know is this Gilgamesh fam? there is no just one wearing fam t-shirt, and how do u know they were in this place? is that not MG/Stream snipe on ID: 14028? also in ur second POV ur friend or u said i killed someone in Arabic, also if u killed someone from their fam like u said or ur friend in ur second pov, so its possible from them to kill u, u started shooting first, provide full pov of the situation and don't try to be smart in another time, have a good day!
First of all, this is our family house so we didn't stream snipe anyone and who is he that we stream snipe him. We know that this is the Gilgamesh family because Yousef Gilgamesh has always had the same clothes and we know his ID. and because we had a conflict with them on the same day in his family home. He called an admin because he didn't dare shoot us. We left his family house out of respect for the admin. and finally I'll tell you what they did. One of them gave planted a solar panel in our family house and then they gave us 5 seconds to leave the house so UB demands the whole family and the other family involved which is probably your family
Yeah right, u didn't started :).

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
first of all, nice self report ur friend was doing vdm, also how do u know is this Gilgamesh fam? there is no just one wearing fam t-shirt, and how do u know they were in this place? is that not MG/Stream snipe on ID: 14028? also in ur second POV ur friend or u said i killed someone in Arabic, also if u killed someone from their fam like u said or ur friend in ur second pov, so its possible from them to kill u, u started shooting first, provide full pov of the situation and don't try to be smart in another time, have a good day!

ehab

Player
Player
اسمع يا غبي اذا انت شرموط وما عندك كرامة لا تجي تسوي حركات الصغار طيب يا طفل تنضرب بالحذاء كل يوم يا فحبة انت اخريتك تمصلي طيب + انت ما تعرف القوانين وغبي

ehab

Player
Player
No, we didn't do RDM. Here you can see what happened before. You placed this solar panel here and then you did your mass rulebreak
and don't twist the story, don't pretend to be clever
YOU WILL GET GR 6.17

Ahmed Knight

Player
Player
admins dont close the forum punish him for what he did he is trying to get rid of punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom