Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Marcel Valentino
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 2, 2024
Time of violation
22:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/oEZVNqB

Mason Smiley

Player
Player
Thank you Marcel, as I said it is brave that you take action for this. At the end of the day, you are the bigger person, probably. This is an important step to keeping the city clean and safe. Thank you once again.

Willem-West

Player
Player
From what i see this is taken out of context, they were talking about a monkey and monkeys do live in their natural habitat in afrika so with this as proof, i can't find any proof of racism at all because it seems like they are not talking about people and to be clear i am all against racism towards anybody.

.mxrcel

perm banned.
Player
Now let's turn that around and ask you:

how do you know that monkey was not from africa?
You guys were talking about monkeys, Doma decided to add a little seasoning and add the fact that the monkey is from africa. How does he know its from africa and not from Central America! Did the monkey say where its from? Also one of the biggest stereotypes is that black people are monkeys your only deceiving yourselfs you can keep trying to cover up your lies

Doma Long

Doma
Player
yes the monkey has said the he was from Africa, to be more specific the monkey stated that he didn't want to go back to 'Sudan'. This will be seen in the POV once its finished uploading on youtube.

Willem-West

Player
Player
You guys were talking about monkeys, Doma decided to add a little seasoning and add the fact that the monkey is from africa. How does he know its from africa and not from Central America! Did the monkey say where its from? Also one of the biggest stereotypes is that black people are monkeys your only deceiving yourselfs you can keep trying to cover up your lies
maybe you should look at yourself in a mirror now because you asociate monkeys and afrika to racism!

because basicly you are saying that if he said let's take the monkey back to central amerika it would have bin all good!

.mxrcel

perm banned.
Player
maybe you should look at yourself in a mirror now because you asociate monkeys and afrika to racism!

because basicly you are saying that if he said let's take the monkey back to central amerika it would have bin all good!
Yes it would've been fine because noone stereotypes Monkeys to central America but they stereotype monkeys to Africa 💀💀

Doma Long

Doma
Player
This is the POV of the monkey being visible at gov and then disappearing at LSPD, then we all started writing in club chat about the monkey. I believe I didn't get the part where he said he is from Africa, as that is on another recording.

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
This is the POV of the monkey being visible at gov and then disappearing at LSPD, then we all started writing in club chat about the monkey. I believe I didn't get the part where he said he is from Africa, as that is on another recording.
If you are saying that Doma needs to be banned for racism then at least 5 other people do as well then. There was no racism at all. You have completely taking this out of context. Considering u wasnt even there when it happened and know you are reporting someone for it. Check POV he clearly said that he "Didnt want to go back to africa". Check the POV and dont post shit if u wasnt even there and have the context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom