Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Broddy

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL
Lawrence
2. Your age (OOC):
3. Time zone + Country:
GMT +1 Netherlands
4. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM):
Usually 14:00PM - 23:00PM.
5. Average online per week (hours):
50 - 70 Hours
6. Your Discord ID:
_lawo
7. Your characters' name (IC):
Destiny Wick
8. Your ingame ID:
9. Your ingame level:
24 (30/96)
10. Prefered curator of (State or Crime):
I have more experience in state but do not mind which I curate.
11: Languages Spoken:
English and Dutch (My Dutch is not perfect but I do speak it quite well)

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
After playing this project for a few months now and getting to learn all the rules I've had loads of fun in RP. This is through my experience in LSPD for multiple terms as a HC which I have had lots of fun in RP in different situations such as negotiating in hostage situations to being a lawyer defending LSPD against criminal accusations. I've experienced it all from being a lawyer to being a gangster. From this experience I have decided to leave RP life and help new players in learning the rules and sticking to them from the sky. When I was first new to this project I had no clue about the rules or even that there was a discord with the rules and I would just go around breaking rules but now learning the rules I want to help others from not being the same as me and to learn the rules to make RP better for both LEO's and gangs.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
GOV Senior State Attorney
LSPD Captain (DA) (Williams Term)
LSPD Watch Commander (Billy’s Term)
FIB Secret Agent (District Attorney)
SAHP District Attorney
EMS Junior First Responder
Crime:
Bloods: Under Deputy
Ballas: OG Balla

3. What are your strengths?
My biggest strengths are definitely being organised and also efficient while still taking my time to come up with the best answer for a situation. Since usually in an admin situation there are multiple different views to the situation so each situation will require efficient answers that are unique and satisfy both parties since there will not always be one direct answer while not being biassed to one side. This includes situations where it can be quite stressful with multiple people asking me multiple questions and so in these situations I would keep a calm and collected head and try to answer each question as best as I possibly could.

4. What are your weaknesses?
My main weakness is that I can sometimes get angry very easily if I know someone is lying to me or trying to deceive me since I would rather that I am told the situation straight to the point and that I am not lied to.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I am a quick, efficient and creative person so I could bring ideas for events and help out leaders with global events and also be efficient on the forums to help solve problems quickly. I also can bring my knowledge of Dutch to the admin team as from what I know there currently aren't any admins that know dutch.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I do not own a business so yes.

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Nothing at this moment to stop me from being active.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Nothing else to consider.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Under consideration

Your application is under consideration...​

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Approved
Your application has been approved!

Please DM me on Discord to schedule your interview.​