Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
244085 , 262498
Players nickname
Cisway Clasus
Administrators nickname
Mohammed Pluxury
Date
Dec 29, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/wNGuG8f

babaprogaming

Player
Player
Hello Dear Mazhor, i got banned for gen 1.1, yes i accept i did this on main but i never shared my twink. Im using different social because i lost my main social club. Im using epic games and i dont have my main social club i have epic games but cant login to social. Im playing with new social rn and i accept money wipe thanks for reading

Simp Rider

Player
Player
Using cheats in EN1 (Banned with PC Check)

EN3 banned for Disrespecting Mazhor - Rejected - Ban for Mazhor Disrecpect | Floki Vilgeroarson

Copying admin's discord account
Also u were using 211425 ID account which is already Blacklisted
- Rejected - Leader of Families | Maga Isgandarov

Insulting to Curator of Admin on EN1 in Turkish

Blacklisted in all GrandRP discord servers except marketplace - Discord ID: 847786533606916106

Also much more proof available 😄 Seems your story full of lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom