Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stella Texas

Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Your name IRL: Emilio
2. Your age: 16+
3. Time zone: Germany
4. Average online per day: 10 hours
5. Your Discord: creepyice
6. Your Nickname: Stella Camorra
7. Your ID: 38306

kvF5g9yns05WbANon1ca0eUDjUHNnpWZ7-dyN_JjIS_lC0MvUDuqtUJCFADVtiZeEbxuRcA8-TTFJZnMtAXV_aQCW-rkYWOgkH2i_RGZJC_K_6NTawe4bviQ_hNWqBAkUwGq9kaiZrp-Gscw_6h61gE

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos as my experience can assist in expanding future criminals' knowledge of rules and strategies aiding them throughout their criminal journey. I will provide the necessities for completing a full term with my connections to support the organization in staying active. Pressuring law enforcement officers with events such as store robberies, gun store robberies, and hostage situations manifests the real peril behind criminal organizations. As a leader, I will establish a tidy structure to secure understandable announcements, events, etc.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Not only will I improve the roleplay within the organization, but I will improve the roleplay externally within the server. I will secure the attendance of all scripted events, and other events including store robberies, gun store robberies, FZ raids, and hostage situations. I will provide bonuses, promotions, and weapons for those who attend events daily in order to keep adequate activity status. Promotions will be given to active members to ensure favouritism does not occur within the organization. Gang members will be required to attend all events to express our activity and show who we really are as a whole. I will include departments within the organization including the turf team, graffiti team, and negotiations team. Bonuses will be given according to each department's activity and aid in the organization.

Another little info: I can't speak English very well
EX Leader Bloods Street Gang I IT 1
EX Deputy Bloods Street Gang I IT 1

EX Leader Grove Families I IT 1
EX Leader The Ballas I IT 1
EX Leader The Ballas I IT 1
EX Deputy The Ballas I IT 1

Have a nice day bye.

Arthur Miguel

Nothing Special😁
Player
Rejected

Put time and effort to your application instead of copy-pasting from other applications and apply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom