Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Gen Rule 3.2 | ID 59675 and RDM | ID 59675 127431 121874 and NLR | 121874 59675

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Barwary Gilgamesh
Suspect ID
59675 121874 127431
Date of violation
Jan 2, 2024
Time of violation
19:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fd0sC_ZcE9k

Barwary Gilgamesh

Leader of unofficial org
We went to them because they had a solar panel, and we stayed in their house to take revenge, so we killed them. They insulted my sister, my mother and my religion in the chat. If you look at my video slowly, they were coming again 15 minutes before I killed them and hitting me from afar. Everything is visible in the video, and I want the Arab official to see everything. The owner of ID 59675, whose second account is the head of the family, insulted my sister, my mother in the chat, and my religion. He also came to my discord and insulted me with these insults in the picture.

a many time he insult me . you can check the video and the pictur also the pictur from the video !!

Barwary Gilgamesh

Leader of unofficial org

I took this video from them and now I'm using it against them. They were back in the same place befor 15 minutes ago and the do VDM
i take this video from here
image.png

Ibra.Rdead

Player
Player

Mass Rule Break glgamesh​

And Provoking and insult only give me a time admin i but all pov here for family glgamesh

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
This is not our solar panel and we did not place it there. You came to our house and placed it there and then you made ub demands.

Ibra.Rdead

Player
Player
We went to them because they had a solar panel, and we stayed in their house to take revenge, so we killed them. They insulted my sister, my mother and my religion in the chat. If you look at my video slowly, they were coming again 15 minutes before I killed them and hitting me from afar. Everything is visible in the video, and I want the Arab official to see everything. The owner of ID 59675, whose second account is the head of the family, insulted my sister, my mother in the chat, and my religion. He also came to my discord and insulted me with these insults in the picture.

a many time he insult me . you can check the video and the pictur also the pictur from the video !!

Dont be lie you but the solar panel in my family house can you check admin and i have proof

ehab

Player
Player
This is not our solar panel and we did not place it there. You came to our house and placed it there and then you made ub demands.
bro you too you will get ban for 7 day ok and you dont know anything this family was not wear fam tshirt you need to shut up phone number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom