Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
rdead ibra
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 2, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GsPqANbhiKQ

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
that was before that wasnt the first CL look at this video and the video from the forum owner my video was some min before its cl or maybe trying to do bug abouse

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
Right i do F1 It's my fault you can give a warning and this my pov, but the ID 121874 he kill me no reason RDM
Dear admin you can see in his pov that he did cl and then the tried to reconnect to the server so he is trying to do bug abuse to get back alive and that wasnt his first cl you can see my video and the video of the complaint owner my video was some min before the video of the complaints owner so can you punch him for bug abouse instead of giving him 2 warnings

Barwary Gilgamesh

Leader of unofficial org
Dear admin you can see in his pov that he did cl and then the tried to reconnect to the server so he is trying to do bug abuse to get back alive and that wasnt his first cl you can see my video and the video of the complaint owner my video was some min before the video of the complaints owner so can you punch him for bug abouse instead of giving him 2 warnings
i cant come alive !

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Upon reviewing the situation reported by the forum owner, I have decided to Reject this report.
  • There is NO ongoing RP situation in the POV provided to prove it was Combat Log, it can be a normal code A as well.​
  • POV provided for another CL(not given by the forum owner) will not be accepted, you should have made a separate complaint regarding the same.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom