Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
dark dzz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 3, 2024
Time of violation
04:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/s9bhUYXsIdo?si=ZqCkoBIGZGBUIbIQ

cheb manini

Player
Player
These people came to our family home and provoking us and when we gave them a 5 ses to leave the area, they did not forget about us, so we killed them. Then after a minute, two of their friends came from nowhere. How did they know that they were here in the first place, so they revived them and killed us for no reason .all in pov

Drake Fate

Cry about it
Player
You can see me (263869) trying to run when you started shooting, And how its MG I dont know these guys. Ik only the first person that you killed

Drake Fate

Cry about it
Player
And you started UB demands and random punching! So I killed your friend (Self defense)

Drake Fate

Cry about it
Player
These people came to our family home and provoking us and when we gave them a 5 ses to leave the area, they did not forget about us, so we killed them. Then after a minute, two of their friends came from nowhere. How did they know that they were here in the first place, so they revived them and killed us for no reason .all in pov
Bro First That's Not My Friends! Second Them People Just Drove By and They Saw their Friend On The Ground So They Help Us.

Drake Fate

Cry about it
Player
As you can see at 4:18 He bug abused YOU MOVED YOUR SCREEN WITHOUT CALLING AN AMBULANCE! THANKS G!

krix

termed en1
Player
the 2 other guys were bloods they saw us on their map possibly and were curious

krix

termed en1
Player
also you gave us demands like 4 times and your friend killed me after i let him get picked up without any demands being given (I'm 201038 Krix Blanco)

Steph Silverburn

Ex-LSPD Chief, SAHP Curator
Player
Approved
You gave demands for them to leave therefore they can shoot you as you started with demands so no RDM also as the pov you have tried to hide by deleting it showing the bug abuse has been shown you will be punished for it. also its obvious when you run away near the middle and into your garage there is metagaming involved.

ID 327065 will receive a punishment for Bug abuse + Metagaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom