Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sarp_Shady
Suspect ID
254801 244550 266911
Date of violation
Jan 3, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWE-vYcAJ6k

Sarp Shady

Player
Player
As you can see these guys came to panel raid but I was not doing anything with the panels. After ID 254801 shooted me randomly. I followed him and his friend which is ID 266911 shooted me randomly again without any reason I jumped into the panels and they gave me demands. I was leaving the area and they shooted me without the 5 seconds countdown and killed me.All proofs in POV just start watch to finish.

kasiwazerrr

Doruk venus
Player
there is meta gaming in the video and we demanded twice and I shot it because it came back

Last edited:

Sarp Shady

Player
Player
there is meta gaming in the video and we demanded twice and I shot it because it came back
I was not in RP situation but you guys shooted me randomly and I didnt talk anything about rp situation I was just talking with my family members in front of my family hous but you guys shooted me randomly so this doesnt count as Meta Gaming

Sarp Shady

Player
Player
I squeezed him because he came back after I gave him a demand.
As you can see in my POV there is not any demands you didnt give me any type of demands because I didnt come to the panel area before you shooted me

kasiwazerrr

Doruk venus
Player
As you can see in my POV there is not any demands you didnt give me any type of demands because I didnt come to the panel area before you shooted me
The panels had 2 minutes, you were going to jump next to the panels and play, I squeezed you for the last minute, and you are all doing this, there is meta gaming in the video, you are talking about the panels.

Sarp Shady

Player
Player
The panels had 2 minutes, you were going to jump next to the panels and play, I squeezed you for the last minute, and you are all doing this, there is meta gaming in the video, you are talking about the panels.
I only said panels are gone we were talking about reduxs so this is not meta gaming. Also I wasnt going to jump and take the panels you can understand this because I said the panels are gone.I jumped inside because you guys shooted me randomly so I wanted to know your ID’s.

Sarp Shady

Player
Player
I only said panels are gone we were talking about reduxs so this is not meta gaming. Also I wasnt going to jump and take the panels you can understand this because I said the panels are gone.I jumped inside because you guys shooted me randomly so I wanted to know your ID’s.
Also Im telling you again I WAS NOT IN RP SITUATION(Thats why I was talking with my family members ooc). I was staying at the road but you shooted me in road and I followed you after that you guys shooted me again so I jumped in near panels to take your ID’s. My point wasnt taking the panels it was takin ID’s if I my point was taking panels I would have come there with a gun

kasiwazerrr

Doruk venus
Player
we give you a demand from the beginning and you cropped it and then you came back and I shot you.

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Server Administrator
Rejected
There is a ic reason for shoot/kill(Solar Panel raid)​
ID 218631 will receive a punishment for FailRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom