Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fnc Jit
Administrators nickname
Xxxxxxx
Date
Jan 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Xxxx

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
First of all this is the Mute proof !

Screenshot_20240104-003701_Discord.jpg

Will be going Point to point

1. Reason one Off topic - If talking about org is Off topic then in this pic asking someone when he left the admin team should be also considered as Off topic / Until and unless its other game or server it should be considered as Grand Topic or else answer about these ?

Screenshot_20240104-004248_Opera.jpg

If a Player Asks when an ex admin left the team and back as an player is topic wise then joking with him should be considered as topic

2. Spreading False info 😂 After tagging kushal himself took it sportingly my words and if the adressed person doesn't have any problem why does a mod had until I have offended or used any curse language and " False info about ex admin " Is ur mod high or some kind of thing ? Wdym about false info about ex admin if someone jokes at me and I write ooc insult ez. Gov False statement agains admin? Am I waht defaming him ? Abusing his time of being admin ?

Screenshot_20240104-003541_Discord.jpg

A 7 year kid can can also see he is taking that as an joke and ur mod writes " Spreading False about Admin ? "

What false info if u see up "He deleted a msg " I can acuse the mod being baised deleting the real offenders msg and targeting my msg ? Wut then ?

Ik u gonna reply with admin took the correct decision etc u gonna back each other here I just wanna show how idiot a person can be to give a reason like that 😊

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
rejected

Next time on making an appeal, be respectful and watch yourself on what you say, this time forum will be temp banne, next time further decisions will be taken, your attitude here shows that this decision was completely fair ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom