Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Federal

Player
Player
Organization: Government

Name: Leo Federal
Nationality: American
Place of Birth: Vinewood hills
Sexuality: straight
Eye color: Yellow
Hair color: white
Tattoos: all body part
Strengths: Great communion shooting skills
Weakness: anger issues

Life Story: Born to humble beginnings, I navigated life labyrinth with curiosity and resilience. Early on, books became my refuge, nurturing an insatiable hunger for knowledge. Challenges morphed into opportunities as I pursued education relentlessly, embracing diverse interests and honing versatile skills. Alongside triumphs were moments of profound learning through failures. Each setback fueled my determination to evolve and contribute meaningfully to the world. Guided by empathy, I forged connections, fostering a community that believed in collective growth. Today, I stand at the intersection of experience and aspiration, a tapestry woven with passion, learning, and an unwavering commitment to make a positive impact.

Career Story:
my career traverses the dynamic landscapes of law enforcement. Joining the esteemed ranks of the LSPD I cultivated a foundation in community engagement and crime prevention. Transitioning to the SAHP, I was fast to get the high stakes realm of traffic enforcement and public safety. Embracing the FIB, I delved into complex investigations, mastering strategic analysis and crisis management. Each role sculpted my adaptability, fine-tuning my ability to navigate diverse challenges with poise. Balancing authority with empathy, I forged partnerships, striving for a safer, cohesive society. Now, armed with a rich tapestry of experiences, I aim to drive impactful change,

Outcomes:

1. Leo can deny/lie about calling an attorney for a suspect in his custody.

2. Leo can search Law Enforcement and suspects for their bodycams and destroy them by smashing them on the ground. ('/try to find the bodycam' 2x per situation and '/do to destroy it') (no lawyers or judges)

3. Leo can take bribes.(Up to 100k or equivalent value in illegal items/weaponry) (cannot take a bribe to be hostage)

4. Leo can partake in criminal activities alone, or with his family.(Killing/Robbing/Kidnapping)

5. Leo can use illegal firearms and items(drugs,engine blockers) on/off duty.

6. Leo may pickup weapons from suspects after a situation has concluded and use them for personal use (No organization weapons)

7. Leo able to torture/interrogate/kill for information or use truth serum. [ using /try command ]

8. Leo may inject suspects within his custody with truth serum ('/try twice per situation')

9. Leo can use refuse to show ID to keep his identity hidden

10. Leo can leak info regarding special missions or information to gangsters and take money for the info (max 100k)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom