Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTIPUGSLEY

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: James
2. Your age (OOC): 29
3. Time zone + country: GMT - ENGLAND
4. Daily time active on the server 15:00PM - 23:00PM
5. Average online per week (hours): 40/50
6. Your Discord ID: 297759951592488961
7. Your characters' name (IC): Pugsley Reigns
8. Your ingame ID: 5263
9. Your ingame level: 42
10. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Governor Arian Smith
11: Languages spoken: English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I would love to become an admin to keep the city a safe and fun environment
for players to enjoy their time interacting with others and having fun while in the knowledge they can come to me with any query
not feeling worried about the answers I could give. I would also like to become an admin to help preserve the fine city of GrandRP
like I said trying my absolute best to keep the playing environment as fun and as fair as possible.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
I was Head of DOC about a year and a half ago, Before that I was Deputy Head of DOC.
I am currently a USSS Agent, i have worked in EMS Also I have been in gangs but not as any type of High Command.
I have been the leader of a few families in the city who have now since been dispersed.

3. What are your strengths?
I am very patient, hard-working, dedicated, outgoing, friendly and stern when I need to be,
I also see things from both perspectives in a situation and can see things through to the right conclusion.
I would like to think of myself as also strong-minded and not easily swayed by things.

4. What are your weaknesses?
Sometimes I feel bad for doing the right things even though it was the right thing to do.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can bring skills including what I said in my strengths for example
i can see things from both parties in a situation and know how to make the right decisions
to get to the right conclusions. I am a really friendly guy who loves meeting and interacting with new people and i think that
is a great skill to have as an admin of a project like GrandRP.
I have great English speaking skills and can find it mostly very easy to understand others and what they
are saying to me.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I do not own any businesses so yes.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
I have covid-19 as we speak but it should be gone within the next few days.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I am generally always online on Discord if you ever need to contact me I will keep my eye on the forums for replies as well.
other than that I hope you're having a great day at the time of reading my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom