Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fauget Blackout
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 5, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/aHYn_kiWU6A

Peterrr

Player
Player
broo you were running in the open road, plus I wasnt after you at all that was an accident but if you still feel I did that intentionally I cant help it, and tbh I didn't even know when that happened when the green zone came vehicle suddenly stop for a moment and game lags so never saw when that happened.
and I'm not sure if we need to consider this as VDM bcoz you got hit 1 time only still it wasn't my intention.
also, you are doing MG oops ! MetaGaming
Plus you are not recording all the overlays that are against the rules! nice you also getting gen 6.17 xD

Last edited:

Angaro

Player
Player
Everything in pov.
Not VDM. You shouldnt run circles on the road. As a matter of fact these type of runners ruins the realistic feel of the life in city. Do you run circles in real life on the road?! You didn't fight for your life? You didn't even think that this is could be dangerous? Are you jumping on the cars on the road? And even on your POV you cant see a car. The same could be with a driver. Also, as mentioned before - it was accident totally provoked by you.

Zoriko

GOD OF DECEIT
Player
That's not considered VDM, RDM
as you are running randomly on an open road

"VDM (Vehicle Deathmatching): VDM refers to using a vehicle to intentionally crash into other players or vehicles without a proper roleplay reason"
and this wasn't "intentional" from any angle
learn the rules before posting such and don't waste anyone's time
Everything in pov.

deamon prince

Player
Player
if you think its not a VDM then provide your POV and its not a meta gaming we are complete the ooc event (informal) just 2 second before when you hit me.So kindly Provide Your POV. If you not Provide POV you get Punished. I want Justice.

Angaro

Player
Player
if you think its not a VDM then provide your POV and its not a meta gaming we are complete the ooc event (informal) just 2 second before when you hit me.So kindly Provide Your POV. If you not Provide POV you get Punished. I want Justice.
Man, which justice are you talking about? You are running circles on the road! You shouldn't be there. Why the driver should be punished because of your mistake? You shouldnt run circles on the road. Period. On your video we can see that you runing more then 10 seconds on the open road. With no goal to cross the street. Just doing the circles. It is your fault, not a driver. What justice do you want? Why driver that used road as it should be should be punished instead of you, who using the road incorrect way? I know you are upset because of this happened. But you should learn from this - road is not the place to do running exercises. And it was not 2 sec as you said. It was more then 10 sec (how much more I cant say cause your POV shorter then that)

Amar Gaitonde

Speed Is the Key to Success.
Player

Rejected

No VDM found as you were running on road + the car speed was so fast (it was not possible to stop car)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom