Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake Fate

Cry about it
Player
1. Your name IRL: Andres
2. Your age: 18 Years Old.
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play 10:00 AM - 02:00 AM
5. Average online per day: 7-13 Hours a day.
6. Your Discord: kfirzrf
7. Your Nickname: Drake Hill
8. Your ID: 263869
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime Section

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because I have spend A lot of time in the city everyday, I know the rules, What's allowed and what's not. During the time I have gained all the Knowledge About the city and The RP. I have been In Bloods, Vagos and Ballas HIgh command. And plus Iv'e been High command in every state Organization. But I think I need to take the next step Which is Being an admin. The admin team has grown much bigger since I first flew in to the city. And I would like being a apart of the admin team. And make the RP is the server much Bigger and Better By Not making the players Break rules. I always wanted to become an admin. And If my dream will come true finally I can help The members of Grand Rp By making the server More fun and Peaceful.
2. What are your strengths?
1. My Greatest strengths Is Communication Skills: I can speak 3 language- Hebrew, English, Spanish.
2. My Greatest strengths Is Quick learner. I can Learn Things Very fast.
3. My greatest strengths Is Patience.
4. My greatest strengths Is Respect. I'm Always respectful all the time.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
1. My greatest weakness Is. I can get stressed At some point. But I'm working on it to get it over and be more strength!
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
1.Yes. I will leave the RP would to become an Admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Yes. I would sell my business to become an Admin.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
1. No

Thank you for your time
Regrats.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Your application has been rejected, it has the wrong format!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom