Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jasmeet Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 6, 2024
Time of violation
11:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/t37fTY4D43c

laz emre

Player
Player
Hello, I am Laz Emre, I bought 60 pieces of scrap metal from this person, I bought it when he was advertising 4 to 3k, his house was in the red zone, he opened his house, I took his scraps, he said the return was 9k while it was Pırlanta's, he cursed verbally, I couldn't stand it when he swore, my friend was in the red zone. He stabbed her because she was in the area.

laz emre

Player
Player
He put everything wrong and wrong, I want video, then he invited me back to the red zone.

laz emre

Player
Player
I already say 8 in the video and he says nah to me and insults me and I can't stand it.

Jasmeet Pluxury

Player
Player
show me proof that insulted u, in message i clearly said 9k for diamonds and u said ok and after coming to my house u said that i will buy at 8k, when i refuse to sell then u killed me without demanding. i was not having headphone to hear u at that time, then how can i insult u that is why i was using rp chat

laz emre

Player
Player
Brothers, I didn't know you didn't have headphones, I would have taken you out of the red zone house and killed you as I wanted, but I didn't, but I thought you were swearing when you said it would happen. 8. I apologize again for the last time, everything is due to a misunderstanding, I ask you to leave the forum.

Lazer White

Player
Player
Approved

ID 246453 will receive a punishment for Killing in interiors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom