Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roche Labuche
Administrators nickname
El Pepe
Date
Jan 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/634492899110813706/1116490759319846982/image.png

French Clapper

Best French player
Player
Hello mazhor I got ban for stalking. I didnt know that there was a rule for posting people face on a youtube video. I saw cheater posting thing and not getting ban because it was not relate to Grand rp. I am still very sorry for what I did and I realise that I made a very bad decision. I was a loyal player and I never trash grand rp. The video is already deleted and I really want to play again. Please think about it i'm just a 14 year old kid that made a bad decision by posting their faces. I didnt know exposing people was that terrible and I only now know why it was a bad decision. I want to improve as a person and that ban teached me a lesson, I understand why I got ban but I really want to play agin with people I apreciate on the server. Please mazhor I want to be unban or a wipe I dont know what you can do but I really want to play Grand rp again.

French Clapper

Best French player
Player
Hello mazhor I got ban for stalking. I didnt know that there was a rule for posting people face on a youtube video. I saw cheater posting thing and not getting ban because it was not relate to Grand rp. I am still very sorry for what I did and I realise that I made a very bad decision. I was a loyal player and I never trash grand rp. The video is already deleted and I really want to play again. Please think about it i'm just a 14 year old kid that made a bad decision by posting their faces. I didnt know exposing people was that terrible and I only now know why it was a bad decision. I want to improve as a person and that ban teached me a lesson, I understand why I got ban but I really want to play agin with people I apreciate on the server. Please mazhor I want to be unban or a wipe I dont know what you can do but I really want to play Grand rp again.
I excuse myself to people I put the faces and some of them I still talk to to this day and they arent mad at me because they understand I did a mistake because I was mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom