Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omer De_Montana

Player
Player
Information
Your Name : Ömer
Your Age: 18
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Avarage Online Per Day:6-8
Your Discord: g4rson
Your Nickname: Omer DeMontana
Your ID: 208291

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I spent a lot of time in this city and gained various experiences. I realized my leadership qualities. I know how to manage. I believe that with my leadership, I can make good memories with my friends and gang members.

2.I love the Ballas gang because of its location and color, and this feature distinguishes Ballas from other gangs. I think I'll keep Ballas HQ alive. And I trust my friends on the path of my dreams with my friends

3.I think I am a responsible individual. I believe that with this feature, I can solve the problems that my gang and I are experiencing. I interact well with people and have no problems with anyone in this city. For this reason, I think my gang will have a lot of active members.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Toxic people will be blacklisted or kicked
2.I will constantly interact with LEOs
3.I will give importance to RolePlay. I will achieve this by doing Store Robberies, Hostage Situations, Highway Robberies, FZ Raids.
4.I will have experienced players in my gang

My Goals
1-
Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
2-Turf%100
3-Every Hour 10k spray profit
4-Win all events

Hesteria

Player
Player
Information
Your Name : Ömer
Your Age: 18
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Avarage Online Per Day:6-8
Your Discord: g4rson
Your Nickname: Omer DeMontana
Your ID: 208291

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I spent a lot of time in this city and gained various experiences. I realized my leadership qualities. I know how to manage. I believe that with my leadership, I can make good memories with my friends and gang members.

2.I love the Ballas gang because of its location and color, and this feature distinguishes Ballas from other gangs. I think I'll keep Ballas HQ alive. And I trust my friends on the path of my dreams with my friends

3.I think I am a responsible individual. I believe that with this feature, I can solve the problems that my gang and I are experiencing. I interact well with people and have no problems with anyone in this city. For this reason, I think my gang will have a lot of active members.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Toxic people will be blacklisted or kicked
2.I will constantly interact with LEOs
3.I will give importance to RolePlay. I will achieve this by doing Store Robberies, Hostage Situations, Highway Robberies, FZ Raids.
4.I will have experienced players in my gang

My Goals
1-
Becoming the most dangerous gang in town
2-Turf%100
3-Every Hour 10k spray profit
4-Win all events
+

xKeko Bilal

Mikey
Player
+