Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Atlas

"Certified BOZO" Speak to the hand to complain.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL (Alfie Ross)
2. Your age (OOC): 14
3. Time zone + country: Gmt+1 (United kingdom, England)
4. Daily time active on the server (8:00 AM - 8:00 PM):
5. Average online per week (hours): 20+
6. Your Discord ID: User id 858260992303693834 username(fradobob)
7. Your characters' name (IC): Jake Atlass
8. Your ingame ID: 138949
9. Your ingame level: 23
10. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): state
11: Languages spoken: English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I would like to become an admin to help support and guide the players of grand when they need help i would like to help the project and improve it by enforcinf rules and punishing fairly which can improve RP. Yes i have been playing RP for over a year in grand i am ready to leave rp and join the gods
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
State: HOD x2 DHOD x 2 Director x1 Captain x1 luitenant x1
3. What are your strengths?
Unbaised, im able to stay calm in situations and not shout at people, i know when someone is breaking rules and not rping and can punish fairly, i learn very quickly so i would be able to learn the ins and outs of being an admin.
4. What are your weaknesses?
Sometimes if i get shouted at i will shout back (as i have a VERY short temper) but it can sometimes be controled another weakness can be random meetings example when im in school i cant join a curator vc for a meeting with the COP or other curators
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Quick and swift punishments (i can put less work on the other admins) im able to help in fourms and Dms and be able to restore RP to the project and stop rule breaks from destroying RP
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes (i dont have a buisness but i do a house which i can sell)
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
apart from school on weekdays no
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I know im not 18 or whatever the minimum age is for an admin (if there is one) but im wishing to push my luck here and hope for the best. if you need anymore information about anything then feel free to DM me my discord is mentioned above thank you for reviewing have a nice day :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom