Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jon Walker
Suspect ID
188, 416
Date of violation
Feb 26, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dx39_ho1zmM

Jon Crikey

Player
Player
Firstly ID 188 out of no where punches be at the beach when i arrive and after ID 188 and 416 follow me for some time they VDM and RDM towards the end of the beach market

but clips speaks for themselves

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
First, don't mention Ballas in your title only put the IDs who break the rule, second you can obviously see that you are provoking him at 1:22 by saying "Are you scared" and ponching him. You should get punishment for Provoking as well.​

Last edited:

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
First, don't mention Ballas in your title only put the IDs who break the rule, second you can obviously see that you are provoking him at 1:22 by saying "Are you scared" and ponching him. You should get punishment for Provoking as well.​
so getting shot, punched and hit by a car doesnt warrant what he said?
Provoking happens BEFORE the situation. He started talking shit after your gang member did everything.

Jon Crikey

Player
Player
Firstly, ID 416 with in gang colours and also driving a Ballas vehicle so this involves the gang because he is currently representing your Gang.
Secondly, yes I said "Are you scared" and punched him and this was all after he VDM and Shot me, I don't how you think I provoked him after he did what he did.

maybe as leader you should keep an eye on your guys..

Last edited:

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
Firstly, ID 416 with in gang colours and also driving a Ballas vehicle so this involves the gang because he is currently representing your Gang.
Secondly, yes I said "Are you scared" and punched him and this was all after he VDM and Shot me, I don't how you think I provoked him after he did what he did.

maybe as leader you should keep your guys in check...
The guy who break the rule is already kicked from my gang, you can only mention the whole gang when there is a Mass Rule Break but you can't do it when there is one or two persons break a rule.
Second, when you get shot from him you should have been scared for your life because even it's in GZ it's still RP-situation, all you did is punching him and provoking him after he shoot you once and he had a gun in his hand but you don't so that's Fear-Rp as well.​

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
The guy who break the rule is already kicked from my gang, you can only mention the whole gang when there is a Mass Rule Break but you can't do it when there is one or two persons break a rule.
Second, when you get shot from him you should have been scared for your life because even it's in GZ it's still RP-situation, all you did is punching him and provoking him after he shoot you once and he had a gun in his hand but you don't so that's Fear-Rp as well.​
unless youre an admin, please leave it all to the admins to decide. thank you.

Jon Crikey

Player
Player
Regardless of if he has been kicked or not he was in Ballas at that moment... well lets wait for the admin to decide because after all he broke a rule while representing your gang.
Secondly, your right it wasn't RP for me to do what I did but how and why would I RP after randomly getting VDM and shot. In my opinion he broke RP first, but at the end of the day I accept any punishment that admins see fit/justified for my actions.

Now I've said everything that is required for this thread, I won't be responding anymore comments unless an admin is present.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 188 will not receive punishment as it seems unintentional (even you punched in the air before you got punched by them)​
  • ID 416 will receive a punishment for RDM/VDM in GZ​
  • ID 673 will receive punishment for FailRP (You should have feared for your life instead of running towards the person shooting)​
  • Ballas as a gang will not be punished as no deputies/mass rule breaks are involved​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom