Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scout | Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ali Qureshi
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 - 7 hrs
5. Your Discord: 834ivanjack1
6. Your Nickname: Scout | Pluxuryy
7. Your ID: 56974

Additional information

1. Leader of...
National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • Committed to serving the community with integrity.
  • Eager to bring innovative solutions to law enforcement.
  • Dedicated to fostering collaboration for safer neighborhoods
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1.) There is plenty of way to improve the rp for SAHP, firstly Handling situation ICLY rather than reporting everything on Forum for example which happens very common in chases like someone is driving car without the tires or a sport car going off-road during the chase, I seen units mensioning OOC rule break '' UB Driving'' and stop the chase and break the RP on that spot, instead of keep looking for the car and upon finding the car provide medical attention and Add suitable additional charges "for example - Reckless driving". Forum should be used as the last resort for the things which we can not handle in our own hands. 2.) A well maintained relationship with all the other LEO organizations; GOV, LSPD, FIB and NG All LEOS working together as one Team is necessary to succeed in keeping the state of San Andreas crime free for the citizen 3.) I will make seperate departments like HR and HWP department which will provide field Training to all and Make sure Highways are safe 24*7

Thank you for reading my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom