Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
1. Your name IRL: Cooper
2. Your age (OOC): 18
3. Time zone + Country: EST - Canada
4. Daily time played on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 4:15PM - 10:30PM
5. Average online per week: 45-50h per week
6. Your Discord ID: canadianbac0n
7. Your Nickname (IC): Kyle Mane
8. Your ID: 200
9. Your In-Game Level: 45
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): Crime
11: Languages Spoken: English & French

Additional Information:
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Seeing as i have played Grand RP from every opportunity that someone can play from, i think my next step is to try and become an admin to help better the server because what i see is that you guys on the admin team are looking for someone to be active within gang curation. I wanna make a positive change on the server because have seen less and less administrators from the north american time zones and i think that there should always be an admin online and i wanna be the admin who is there at those times to answer their tickets and adress their concerns. TO ANY ADMIN REVIEWING THIS: THERE IS A LIST OF MY BANS BELOW WITH A LIST OF WHICH ONES WERE APPEALED OR SERVED

Title | Person who gave punishment | Length

FIND ME ASAP | Alex Odd | 60 day ban (Ban was for an investigation and i was unbanned 5 minutes after)
Admin Disrespect by Merdo hill | Opie West | 7 day ban (Served)
Leader rule 1.1 | Alex Pluxury | 3 day ban (Served)
Leader rule 1.1 | Alex Pluxury | 3 day ban (Served)
/threads/193670/ by Arwid | Adham Pluxury | 30 days ( Appealed: Approved - Event Rule 1.7 | Arwid Lee )
/threads/496016/ | Tyrell Johnson | 14 day ban ( Appealed: Approved - Banned for False Topics | Tyrell Johnson )

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
- 1x
Marabunta Leader (EN1)
- 1x Families Leader (EN1)
- 1x Leader of Unofficial (EN1)
- 6x Gang Deputy Leader (Mostly EN1)
- 1x Deputy Leader of LSPD (EN1)
(I have also been in every single org multiple times)

3. What are your strengths?
Decisive and good at reading situations

4. What are your weaknesses?
Impatient

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I offer another North American admin who has been around in EN1 since its opining who doesn’t just know the rules but understands them too. I will be able to offer quick action to rule breakers and be the most active North American admin hopefully. Players around the server and hopefully other admins can vouch for my contributions to the server.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom