Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed BlackHumor Family 257976-272931-308033 - RDM , Toxicity , Fail RP , Provaking , Toxic in ingrand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yavuz Akbulut
Suspect ID
257976-272931-308033
Date of violation
Jan 7, 2024
Time of violation
02:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajHBxn1akGE

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
In order to make it easier for the admin who will handle the forum, I had to write down which illegal actions they did at which moments of the video, one by one, because this family does a lot of illegal actions.

FL in RP and This family unoffical , i reqquest check from unoffical curator

00:23 - While I'm running away, they all shoot me from behind and I die.

00:28 - Person with ID Number 272931 They take my photo and upload it to Ingrand, Person with ID Number 257976
He says this out loud in Turkish and even orders the family member next to him to wait for the other family members and take a group photo.

01:00 - The person with ID number 308033 comes to me while I am lying dead on the ground and threatens and insults me in Turkish.

01:25- The person with ID number 272931 throws one of the photos he took on the ground next to me, speaking Turkish, and uploads the other to the ingrand application. If you query the person's ID number, you can see from the records that he shared my photo with Ingrand.

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
In other words, you are trying to say that you provide your own justice and consider yourself superior to the rulers, and that you determine who will be punished and give this punishment.
You argue that what you are doing is 'normal'. Thank you Can Black for making me start the day with a smile on my face.

atlasburak

Player
Player
You are a child who thinks he is very smart.İçinde bulunduğumuz helikopteri havaya uçurarak bizi öldürmeye çalıştınız ve bundan sonrasını hak ettiniz. If we are not allowed to go down there and you are disturbed, you can take a video of it and post it. You are not an admin, why are you intervening? Do you think admins are doing their job wrong and should do it this way? It's not your job.

pre- Approved - VDM | 217046

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
You are a child who thinks he is very smart.İçinde bulunduğumuz helikopteri havaya uçurarak bizi öldürmeye çalıştınız ve bundan sonrasını hak ettiniz. If we are not allowed to go down there and you are disturbed, you can take a video of it and post it. You are not an admin, why are you intervening? Do you think admins are doing their job wrong and should do it this way? It's not your job.

pre- Approved - VDM | 217046
Yes, that's why I was punished by the admins. I never defended that what I did was right. You say that I am a child who thinks he is very smart, but you underestimate me and insult me. What you are doing is against the forum rules.

You are violating the forum rules in front of the admins' eyes, and you are defending your rule violations as if you were the punishing mechanism in the game.

I understand that you have no respect for other players, but please try to at least show some respect to the admins.

atlasburak

Player
Player
Yes, that's why I was punished by the admins. I never defended that what I did was right. You say that I am a child who thinks he is very smart, but you underestimate me and insult me. What you are doing is against the forum rules.

You are violating the forum rules in front of the admins' eyes, and you are defending your rule violations as if you were the punishing mechanism in the game.

I understand that you have no respect for other players, but please try to at least show some respect to the admins.
Ok The person who constantly changes his forum name. You are the most manipulative person I have ever seen in my life hahahaha :D

Last edited:

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
Dude, I've only changed my name on the forum once since I started the game. I don't get permission from someone like you to change my name on the forum.
Ok The person who constantly changes his forum name. You are the most manipulative person I have ever seen in my life hahahaha :D

shadow pendragon

Player
Player
If you look at our forms, this man opens separate forms for each of us and makes false excuses, and under all of them, I go on my way.
I was leaving, they shot me and insulted me for no reason.
Now he is opening the first ax for the family, no matter what we say, he does not accept that it is in different places and as the friend said, the name change has been requested almost 20 times so that it will not be noticed. I would appreciate it if you watch this friend's deo carefully. His previous name is black in the form and we did not know this unless there was a form, this friend is like us. I would be happy if it is examined

shadow pendragon

Player
Player
Anyway, the admin did not listen to what we said in the previous comment, I will not tire myself this time anyway, you are a virtual player, I do not want to deal with you, but I am sure that it is not your own account, I will ask them to investigate this, I have never seen you since that day, you are either a coward or you are doing 1.1 and 1.4, as I said in the last form, it is yours. I don't like people like him, he was kicked out of his old family, he couldn't feed us, he followed us, what a pity, see you later.

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
You were found guilty in the complaint you made against me, you were found guilty in all the complaints I filed against you, I have only changed my name once in the forum, I have never changed my name in the game until today. I have never entered your family, I have never been kicked out of any family in the game, I have been in two families in the game so far and I have not had any problems with the members of these two families.
After what you did to me, I researched your family on the forum. Your family leader has been permanently banned from the game because he sold his money in the game for money in real life. You have received family warnings many times. You are systematically violating the game rules and trying to bully people in the game by intimidating them on the forum.
You have previously had suspicious transactions with admins who have been banned from the game. You, as the BlackHumor family, do not play this game for fun, you play this game to turn your in-game money into real money in real life.
You say that I changed my name 20 times, after approximately 10 seconds of research by the admin, it will be revealed that this is a lie, but even though you know this, you are lying. I don't know who you know or who you trust, but I know very well that such disgusting attempts are not tolerated in this game.

Stop lying and play this game for fun.

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
You say that you have never seen me since that day and that's why I am a suspicious account, do you want me to constantly come to you and let you kill me and constantly fight with you on this forum site? Why should I insist on coming to a family that constantly violates the rules? You say that I am the guilty and suspicious party because you never saw me again after what you did, because I did not constantly come to your house and harass you and because I tried to stay away from you, are you serious?

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
For me, this game is an entertainment tool that I use to have fun for a few hours after a busy work day and spend time with my friends. However, it is obvious that you as a family use this game for other purposes. I don't care what you use this game for. This is a matter for admins to deal with. However, if you want to steal a few hours of my fun with illegal actions after my busy working day, unfortunately, I will report you to the forum and you will be punished. I can understand that you are scaring those who complain about you so far, and when I read your past forums I can see that you are used to this. Your constant bombardment of slander and your constant insinuation in the game and on the forums that you are friends with the administrators do not scare me. You can convince new players of this, but I know that no admin will give you positive discrimination for such simple events.

Fenasi Şakşakiye

Player
Player
I wrote exactly what you did in the video, minute by minute, but you shamelessly defend what you did by saying 'I think what we did is very natural' and you know that what you did is clearly forbidden. Since you know that what you are doing is clearly abnormal and forbidden, you try to draw the subject into your own slanders by making various slanders to distract the subject from the incident in the video. I'm sorry, I will no longer respond to your comments and slander as I cannot handle such evil.

shadow pendragon

Player
Player
Videoda yaptıklarınızı dakika dakika aynen yazdım ama siz utanmadan 'Yaptığımızın çok doğal olduğunu düşünüyorum' diyerek yaptığınızı savunuyorsunuz ve yaptığınız şeyin açıkça yasak olduğunu biliyorsunuz. Yaptığınız şeyin açıkça anormal ve yasak olduğunu bildiğiniz için konuyu videodaki olaydan uzaklaştırmak için çeşitli iftiralar yaparak konuyu kendi iftiralarınızın içerisine çekmeye çalışıyorsunuz. Kusura bakmayın, bu kadar kötülüğü kaldıramayacağım için artık yorumlarınıza ve iftiralarınıza cevap vermeyeceğim.
Aahahaahhaagaahahah

Can Jackman

Jackman
Player
Are you trying to deceive the 3rd forum admins with this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom