Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
houssein hajj
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 8, 2024
Time of violation
16:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XY7BjtmSBFo

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
how come 3 fam members came outside with armors and heavy shotguns IN HAND , how was they prepared , doing meta gaming and using heavy shotgun NPCs , also its about time when admins will check ur PCs all of u were thrown out of city 2 then u went to city 3 now u here , using big hitboxs cheater family

Lenin Frost

Adana
Player
Firstly, say to hi our fan boys but

Frostys house number is 721. They were robbing my family member in front of our house and as we were going out to ghetto to rob some people we come across them.We dont get how this is metagaming.

Secondly, The Frosty Family never got banned for hacking in EN2 or EN3. Stop saying wrong things about us and just play your game.We are always ready for a pc check you can get us in a pc check whenever you want to.

Have a good day yokais.

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Firstly, say to hi our fan boys but

Frostys house number is 721. They were robbing my family member in front of our house and as we were going out to ghetto to rob some people we come across them.We dont get how this is metagaming.

Secondly, The Frosty Family never got banned for hacking in EN2 or EN3. Stop saying wrong things about us and just play your game.We are always ready for a pc check you can get us in a pc check whenever you want to.

Have a good day yokais.
you were going to GHetto without cars TO ROB someone ,lmaoooo with Armors on and HEAVY shotguns in hand and 3 of u happen to be inside house at same time , stop lying u aint fooling no one , and about EN 2 every one knows in city what u doing its just a matter of time like i said

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
you were going to GHetto without cars TO ROB someone ,lmaoooo with Armors on and HEAVY shotguns in hand and 3 of u happen to be inside house at same time , stop lying u aint fooling no one , and about EN 2 every one knows in city what u doing its just a matter of time like i said
Let Admins decide

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
As you can see we was robbing this guy an the was stalling us , he kept on stalling until his friends came with armors and heavy shotguns , this is clear he told them we were robbing him , doing meta gaming , this is unoff family please this is warning
Our fam house in Ghetto which is normal way to kill people.Only rule break is fear rp we can say. There is no MASS RULE BREAK
ICly u didnt even cut his radio and accusing for metagamingXD? thats really funny to hear that
and about yamate yokai
Bro before you accuse someone you have to show the proofs that you have
send me the proofs that our fam members got banned because of cheats
you guys are living in delusional world which was destroyed by frosty

Houssein Hajj

Player
Player
Our fam house in Ghetto which is normal way to kill people.Only rule break is fear rp we can say. There is no MASS RULE BREAK
ICly u didnt even cut his radio and accusing for metagamingXD? thats really funny to hear that
and about yamate yokai
Let admin decide

Zen (Zenny) Wong

NPC
Player
As you can see we was robbing this guy an the was stalling us , he kept on stalling until his friends came with armors and heavy shotguns , this is clear he told them we were robbing him , doing meta gaming , this is unoff family please this is warning
Frosty fam comes like tsunami and destroyed your all family members 💀🫡

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
and about yamate yokai
my man had his hands up how can u use Radio ?? we live in delusional world where we are unoff for almost months n months

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
my man had his hands up how can u use Radio ?? we live in delusional world where we are unoff for almost months n months
check the seconds bro 0:18-0:24 and 0:32-0:45 his hands was down and he could use fam radio easily
What are u trying to compare by saying u guys are unoff for months? some of us dont even have AR skill yet and you guys are getting clapped in ghetto,informal,fam raid,panel raid?

Houssein Hajj

Player
Player
check the seconds bro 0:18-0:24 and 0:32-0:45 his hands was down and he could use fam radio easily
What are u trying to compare by saying u guys are unoff for months? some of us dont even have AR skill yet and you guys are getting clapped in ghetto,informal,fam raid,panel raid?
youre trying to fool the admin or what ? then why he didnt talk on radio ? i didnt use the radio lmao

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
If we get banned for cheating, show me proof, check my forum account, I've been through PC check 3 times and there were no problems.

If you are going to be a fanboy, be a proper fanboy and speak the truth.
well well well , sorry to hear that one of ur cheater fam member got banned , like i said its just a start keep watching ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom