Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Gaitonde

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL | Jonathan Nair

2. Your age | 19

3. Time zone | GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day | Between 4 and 5 hours per day, depending on IRL work schedule

5. Your Discord | .jokero45

6. Your Nickname | Albert Gaitondee

7. Your ID | 302176

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1.Leader of ...... Federal Investigation Bureau
MuIoJEA.gif

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have been playing in this server for a long time and i have been in many orgs and at good positions such as recently serving in LSPD and handling in morning shift as an HC and I have been knowing things and how all state orgs operate and FIB is one of the Lead state org which takes lead in all operation of state and make sure that city is free from crime.Thus, it will be an honor for me to get at the position of FIB director and serve the city.

As I mentioned above FIB is an organization which leads and it requires a Leader who is dedicated towards the org and who good leadership skills and has a ability to run the org for atleast 30 days and I feel that i am the one of contender in whom will find all the skill and abilities to manage and run the org for 1 term and If i get a chance I promise I wont disappoint and make sure that all the targets of FIB are been completed on time and org runs as smooth as possible and also it would be a one of the best term of all time.

To keep things running smooth and efficient in FIB , my main motive would be to select right folks for right assignments . I believe that having best of the best in your rom is the key to success and growth .Command positions would be assigned base on individual ranking and merit and knowledge in respective field.
Currently crime is over-ruling every event with their numbers and LEOs are getting killed mercy less due to that the State is currently lacking to much behind and for this we really need to find a solution. All state orgs are responsible for this but FIB is the org who should really find a solution for it and best solution is creating fear among criminals by doing various operations, If FIB takes lead they can stop the crimes and make city state ruled again and for this FIB must have an dedicated director who looks into all the crimes and take proper actions on criminals and bring back state and fib to its former glory.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1)To make sure each and every agent follow server rules , i would only hire those who knows rules ic as well as ooc and those who follow them all the time.

2)Maintaining high level quality RP during situations and events.I will hire the best of the best only while at the same time maintaining good numbers

3)stop misuse of power, as FIB has a lot of power in city but i will make sure no one missuses it and doesn't do anything wrong.

4)Hiring agents with high communication skills so that rp quality remains maintained all the time.

5)maintain healthy and good relations with all legal orgs. we are same team thus same goals to eliminate crime.to maintain this we can involve them in our ops and help them at any case whenever needed.and make sure no one takes the way of toxicity.

6)As an LEO we have to make sure we help any civilian at any cost because thats what we are paid for and it will increase more RP quality when we interact with them.

7)Conduct several drills and joint trainings with other state orgs to increase more rp and keep agents ready at all point of time.

8) would increase count of deep covers and introduce more rp increasing events such like breach drills at abandoned locations of map.

Departments
HR –
Good management in any organization works very well to keep everything and everyone organized. My HR team will make sure no one is left behind in any problems regarding recruitment and training

UC – Most working departments in the Organisation will make sure agents are collecting daily evidence and also working well on busts and gathering evidence from gangs and crime families

IA – Their job is to do internal audit on FIB agents and makes sure everything is going well and neat and no corruption taking place.

JTTF - Their strategies and tactics in special operations and in various situations will give the organization a tactical advantage for a successful operation. The department will also work on tracking the most wanted criminals and as well as Cannabis busts.

Ranking System
30.Director of FIB
29.Deputy Director
28.Assistant Director
27.Chief of Staff
26.HOD
25.DHOD
24.00 Agent
23.Supervisor
22.Secret Agent
21.Black Ops III
20.Black Ops II
19.Black Ops I
18.Elite SSA III
17.Elite SSA II
16.Elite SSA I
15.Elite Agent III
14.Elite Agent II
13.Elite Agent I
12.Senior Special Agent III
11.Senior Special Agent II
10.Senior Special Agent I
9.Special Agent III
8.Special Agent II
7.Special Agent I
6.Field Agent III
5.Field Agent II
4.Field Agent I
3.Junior Agent
2.Intern
1.Suspended

Thank you, Curator and Senior Curator of FIB for your time towards my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom