Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Menaz Middles
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 8, 2024
Time of violation
20:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/orWCtlbHnlk

Menaz Middlee

Player
Player
as you can see when I stopped him when he was talking you could hear 2-3 voices from Discord so please take serious action.
and his friend came and he said by himself i am his friend, thank you in advance

and i did PG cuz i got scared cuz i saw fucking LMG on my face

Last edited:

zuher shelby

Player
Player
  1. as you see that you run when he is in your arm that's a power gaming
2.there was a gun pointed at your head to leave him but you did not and you start to shoot at him that without fearing about your life you should run bc there was gun on your head

Menaz Middlee

Player
Player
  1. as you see that you run when he is in your arm that's a power gaming
2.there was a gun pointed at your head to leave him but you did not and you start to shoot at him that without fearing about your life you should run bc there was gun on your hea
nice PG you drag him and run
how?
First of all ik I was PG i forgot I was dragging him my point is he was metagaming and don't try to say he wasnt
Second, he was pointing a gun at me i let him go until he started to shoot me i got my gun outside and started shooting back

marten shelby

Player
Player
First of all ik I was PG i forgot I was dragging him my point is he was metagaming and don't try to say he wasnt
Second, he was pointing a gun at me i let him go until he started to shoot me i got my gun outside and started shooting back
any way you break rule and you did PG its not need to lie

Habibti Moe

Player
Player
as you can see when I stopped him when he was talking you could hear 2-3 voices from Discord so please take serious action.
and his friend came and he said by him self i am his friend, thank you in advance
like you was doing PG and fear RP he told you to leve him but you did not run for you life

Ayush Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 318761 will receive a punishment for MG
ID 115909 will receive a punishment for MG
ID 138764 will receive a punishment for PG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom