Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyler Durden
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
Jan 5, 2024
Time
11:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/BpKtn39

Jensen

Player
Player
Hello,

I was banned for General Rule 1.8 by Mohamed. I spoke to Mohamed regarding the ban and he explained to me it was about a dress traded from my main character to my twink account. I have never had direct interaction from my main character with my twink account. I've only ever logged in to one account at a time. I own the black day dress on both of my characters, Tyler ID 3554 and Jenna ID 7239. Both characters are in the same family and have placed items into the family vehicles however I've been extremely careful to not cross items between characters. I believe there has to have been some sort of mistake. I still have my dress for Jenna and the dress I owned on Tyler was sold to my city wife.

I'm really sorry that I've created a situation that could cause this type of confusion. With that being said, I would still like to remain as a member of this community and would greatly appreciate if I may return to the city, preferably with both of my characters but I will accept any punishment you feel is appropriate. I've been a proud member of Grand Role Play since March or April of 2021 and have caused little issue in my almost 3 years in city. Please grant me the benefit of the doubt. Thank you for reading this and I appreciate your consideration.

Keeno Playa

Player
Player
was wondering when this was going to catch up to u karma def a B... always known of u using others or fam warehouse to move items to your twink or main.. hope admins make right choice here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom