Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinxyMalono

3x Leader: Lifeinvader
Player
INFORMATION
1. Your name IRL: Minxy Malono
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord: minxymalono
6. Your Nickname: Minxy Malono
7. Your ID: 5944

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Leader of: Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• As a dedicated member of Lifeinvader, I've witnessed the immense potential that our organization holds. I’m driven by an unwavering passion to lead and guide the growth of Lifeinvader into new horizons.
  • I will ensure that Lifeinvader remains at the forefront of media innovation, capturing the attention of our audience in exciting new ways.
  • I am committed to creating a motivated and engaged team that excels in their respective roles. I’ve fostered these values since the opening of Lifeinvader in En3, and I’m honored to say that I was in the first term of Lifeinvader. Working closely with Nyx's exceptional HC team as an intern, cemented the foundation for my current interim leadership today. I quickly climbed the ranks with ease due to my work ethic and willingness to work in every department when help was needed. My triple hat and high command experience has allowed me to take on the interim leadership position which gives me the confidence to know that I will carry out a successful term with my dedicated, talented, and driven team.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Creative Team

Prior to my current temporary interim COO position, I was running the Journalism Team as the Department Director. In fact, I was one of the first appointed Department Directors when the position was created. During my current term as DD, our team has put life back into the Journalism department by increasing the amount of high valued quality articles, interviews, and roleplay within the organization.
I pride myself on having an amazing team of employees which specialize in interviews, articles, hosting events, posters, video editing and writing of CNN's and broadcasts. We have worked closely with LSPD/FIB to organize crowd control and security for these events which has helped us keep things on track. We recently added Guest Judges to our events from other organizations to broaden our connection to the community. Work life balance is very important to me and my HC team. So, I implemented the Company Retreat experience! This entails hosting a Li sponsored event for the community, i.e. Batman vs. Humans, to destress and recharge after working our events. It also doubles as the perfect marketing tool for Lifeinvader!

Ads Team

Recently, our Ad DD and I came to the conclusion that our previous ads exams and training system need to be reinstated from my previous term. We knew that something had to change in order to make the Ads Department stronger again. We have been working closely with the Department Director, Calvin Classic, of the ads team. He single handedly introduced a several phase training and exams system for current and future staff! It is my goal to create a friendly and inviting environment within our Ads Meeting room for staff to hang out and assist each other while receiving training to strengthen the team. I remember my start in ads. I was so grateful that my family, would have these sessions daily. I want to bring those family values to the ads team via training. I truly feel as though it will make a difference again. Presently, Calvin Classic worked on updating and improving the internal ads policy while I fine tuned the document for approval that was created in my previous term to ensure that it is more user friendly which leaves less room for error.

I’m also proud to announce that my previous term revamped the Human Resources department. Their duties now include, but not limited to, overseeing the exam process, training for new ads team applicants, updating the employee database, assisting with spotting mistakes in ads, issuing warnings/suspensions, and giving a helping hand to the team when the PDA is full. In short, this department became the beating heart to strengthening the Lifeinvader ads team.

Journalism Team

The Journalism team holds a special place in my heart because it was my double hat department when I first started working for Li. Although people tend to sleep on this department, I’m honored to say that it is one of the most passionate and strongest teams to date. The recently promoted DD, Nateq Blakely, has run the department along side myself since I joined as HOD before my promotion to DD. We are each others right hand, and I'm proud to have him apart of our HC team! They have built the team from the ground up and their enthusiasm for quality journalism shows!

Collective Goals:
  • Provide more in-depth structure, consistency, and organization.
  • Continue building a talented team. Strength in numbers is key!
  • Bring back the daily news to potentially include weather forecasting.
  • Create a Journalism policy and hiring contract.
  • Create training videos to clearly define the department's expectations regarding quality content creation.
  • Build a rapport with the community to show that we are a reliable news source!

The Journalism Department has come a long way, and we can’t wait to where it goes from here!

In closing, I think that I am an asset to the organization and will do what it takes to put Lifeinvader back on the map. It comes naturally to those who eat, breathe, and literally sleep all things Lifeinvader. The Li team has become my ohana and my second home over the past year and counting... I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Thank you for attending my MinxTalk and stay fabulous Los Santos! 💗Minxy Malono

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Player
Approved

Contact the following ASAP for scheduling an interview.
Rui Ace | deaudacity
Failure to contact will result in a rejected application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom