Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyler Durden
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jan 5, 2024
Time
11:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Jensen

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

I'm posting this request to you directly as I was banned for General Rule 1.8. I can assure you I had no direct contact between my main character and my alt character. Both of my characters Tyler and Jenna each own the Day Dress. I'm sorry if I made a mistake when storing the day dress in the same vehicle. I would use my family vehicles to store items for both of my characters. I was always very cautious to not take items on my other character. I didn't take my main character's item on purpose and didn't think much of it since both characters owned the identical item. Please give me another chance to be part of the city as I am going on almost 3 years of being a member and would like to continue forward. I will accept a money wipe or whatever you find necessary. Again I would like to apologize about the situation as nothing I did was to intentionally break any rules. Thank you for your time and consideration.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Logs tells you transfered a lot of items to your twink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom