Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
Information

1. Cihan
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. 4 - 6
5. cihan9999
6. Jayden Riley
7. 67790

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB (Federal Investigation Bureau)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

My legal journey started arround a year ago, back then I always had an intrest in LSPD, so I joined LSPD and spent my time there, and started climbing up in the LSPD. My journey in LSPD ended up in Federico Hill's term when I was Chief of Staff back in that time. My journey for FIB started in Hov Cartier's term I joined as a Senior Special Agent, and got hired by Omer Hill's approval into FIB. After Hov's term I joined Omer Hill's term as Deputy Head of Spec Ops under Mike White as HOD Spec Ops, and worked there for almost a month under the FIB of Omer Hill. Before the time that I joined FIB, I was in Gaur Vercetti's term as Black Commando, then applied to be the leader of NG, after getting accepted I kept my term for arround 2 weeks. My other experience in NG was when Gregory House was the general of NG, I was his Lt. General with William Robinson, after that I have been in NG when Satriko Narcos was the leader and completed 2 successful terms with 0 org punishments under him.

My real journey for FIB started in David Barnes term I was taking part as a 00 Agent in his term and stayed there till the end of his leadership. After David's term I joined FIB in Sbeecha Volkov's term and worked with him in his 1st term as a 00 Agent. After Hawk's term when Ruby Hill was the leader of FIB, I worked with him as Head of Undercover and helped him to finish his raid season, after writing 10+ casefiles for him I was promoted to Assistant Director and stayed there till the end of the raid season. During Elrussi's term I was his Chief of Staff from the beginning and in the last 10 days of his 2nd term I got promoted to Deputy Director. I appreciate everyone that worked with me and helped me to enjoy in the time that I spent on this server. According to my experiences Im thinking that its my time to apply for FIB leadership and complete my leadership with a successful raid season with the least org punishment.

After spending under many leaders I have decided to apply and make one of the best, and successful terms that ever done in FIB. I want to make FIB on top one more time under my own leadership. No stores to be lost, many tactics to be shared with other orgs. I want to improve the best RP with other orgs, have meetings with them share our tactic books with them and always have communication between every state organization for better RP in the server. I want to have the best RP with successful raid season and high win rate in stores.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Undercover and Raid season:

Raids are the most important things for FIB, and winning a raid is a sign of FIB's power and strong tactics, Im planning to finish the raids under 30 days and improve the undercover RP with scouting HQs and high bust against the drug and weapon dealers.

High activity within the organization:
Under my leadership im planning to have a good bonus system for everyone in FIB not just for people in the departments. FIB will not miss any single situation going on the server and will keep the activity high.

Rank system and HCs in the organization:
The rank system will be same as the previus term and, the department High Command ranks will be decided by HODs and will be approved by me or deputies. 00 Agent's will be under supervision of Deputy Directors and myself like the other terms. There will be no favoritism in my term HRT will be taking care of every single person that wants to join FIB.

Thanks for reviewing my application
Best regards,
Jayden Riley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom