Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilled_Person

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Moin
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: +05:30 IST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: chilledperson
6. Your Nickname: Raj Tanwar
7. Your ID: 84161

Additional information
1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau.
vx-OW5KbD8Sa09brvchMuDsWPp5wBr5RxpaWZkQjFz2katcb3cMMl4EFfF3bEmDuwXiNlxVgCgXHGgVjtNaGcv_HoeCuVuE-XcORlWifH4GyjxXb7NuHLzxdBqE4cAhjP3cpzzpRsNNZYPW6M1nmNfk

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Having a dedicated extensive time to this server and played for 2 years, i have gone through various organizations , including a recent position in FIB where i held position of DHOD of HR overseeing the recruitment and morning shift. My familiarity with inner workings of state organizations has led me to recognize the main role of FIB, its the main state org ensuring the city remains crime-free. I am eager to bring my experience and commitment to the deck and seek the pretigious position of FIB director to contribute significantly to the city's safety and prosperity.
After recognizing the critical role of FIB as a lead organization, I stand ready to assume the position of director with atmost dedication and proven leadership skills. Having successfully managed key responsibilities in EMS as deputy , LSPD HOD , SAHP Chief of HRT , NG Colonel ( RR ) and FIB DHOD of HR , I'm confident in my ability to steer FIB for a full term - 30 days. If granted opportunity , I assure you a term marked by efficiency , timely accomplishment of targets and seamless operation of the org. with your support im commited to make this term a standout chapter in FIB history.

To lead FIB effectively, I believe in picking the right people for the right jobs based on their skills and performance. Crime rates are high, and law enforcement officers are facing serious threats. FIB needs to step up and tackle this issue by creating fear among criminals through well-planned operations. As the potential director, my focus is on addressing crimes, taking strong actions against criminals, and restoring safety to the city and FIB.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- To make sure each and every agent follow server rules and ill hire those who got best LEO experience and fit for FIB.
- I'll not do any favoritism to ensure peace between FIB members.
- I'll maintain high level quality RP in FIB during situations and events and make sure everyone keeps their RP level high.
- I'll make sure no one misuses their power and treat LEO as like their family and treat them with respect.
- I'll make sure that we have healthy and good relations with all State organizations because we are at last the same team.
- I'd make sure that we conduct several drills and joint operations and trainings with other state orgs to increase overall RP and keep FIB agents ready for all situations.
- I'd increase the count of deep covers and introduce more RP increasing events such like drill on abandon locations.

My department for FIB would be:
HR – Good management in any organization works very well to keep everything and everyone organized. My HR team will make sure no one is left behind in any problems regarding recruitment and training

UC – Most working departments in the Organisation will make sure agents are collecting daily evidence and also working well on busts and gathering evidence from gangs and crime families

IA – Their job is to do internal audit on FIB agents and makes sure everything is going well and neat and no corruption taking place.

SAU - Their strategies and tactics in special operations and in various situations will give the organization a tactical advantage for a successful operation. The department will also work on tracking the most wanted criminals and as well as Cannabis busts.

- Ranking System for FIB:
30. Director of FIB
29. Deputy Director
28. Assistant Director
27. Chief of Staff
26.Head of Department
25. Deputy Head of Department
24. 00 Agent
23. Supervisor of Department
-------High Command-------
22. Secret Agent
21.Black Ops III
20.Black Ops II
19.Black Ops I
18.Elite SSA III
17.Elite SSA II
16.Elite SSA I
15.Elite Agent III
14.Elite Agent II
13.Elite Agent I
12.Senior Special Agent III
11.Senior Special Agent II
10.Senior Special Agent I
9. Special Agent III
8. Special Agent II
7. Special Agent I
6. Field Agent III
5. Field Agent II
4. Field Agent I
3. Junior Agent
2. Recruit
1. Suspended

Oguz Pluxury

// Party President //
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Moin

Additional information
vx-OW5KbD8Sa09brvchMuDsWPp5wBr5RxpaWZkQjFz2katcb3cMMl4EFfF3bEmDuwXiNlxVgCgXHGgVjtNaGcv_HoeCuVuE-XcORlWifH4GyjxXb7NuHLzxdBqE4cAhjP3cpzzpRsNNZYPW6M1nmNfk

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Having a dedicated extensive time to this server and played for 2 years, i have gone through various organizations , including a recent position in FIB where i held position of DHOD of HR overseeing the recruitment and morning shift. My familiarity with inner workings of state organizations has led me to recognize the main role of FIB, its the main state org ensuring the city remains crime-free. I am eager to bring my experience and commitment to the deck and seek the pretigious position of FIB director to contribute significantly to the city's safety and prosperity.
After recognizing the critical role of FIB as a lead organization, I stand ready to assume the position of director with atmost dedication and proven leadership skills. Having successfully managed key responsibilities in EMS as deputy , LSPD HOD , SAHP Chief of HRT , NG Colonel ( RR ) and FIB DHOD of HR , I'm confident in my ability to steer FIB for a full term - 30 days. If granted opportunity , I assure you a term marked by efficiency , timely accomplishment of targets and seamless operation of the org. with your support im commited to make this term a standout chapter in FIB history.

To lead FIB effectively, I believe in picking the right people for the right jobs based on their skills and performance. Crime rates are high, and law enforcement officers are facing serious threats. FIB needs to step up and tackle this issue by creating fear among criminals through well-planned operations. As the potential director, my focus is on addressing crimes, taking strong actions against criminals, and restoring safety to the city and FIB.

- To make sure each and every agent follow server rules and ill hire those who got best LEO experience and fit for FIB.
- I'll maintain high level quality RP in FIB during situations and events and make sure everyone keeps their RP level high.
- I'll make sure no one misuses their power and treat LEO as like their family and treat them with respect.
- I'll make sure that we have healthy and good relations with all State organizations because we are at last the same team.
- I'd make sure that we conduct several drills and joint operations and trainings with other state orgs to increase overall RP and keep FIB agents ready for all situations.
- I'd increase the count of deep covers and introduce more RP increasing events such like drill on abandon locations.

HR – Good management in any organization works very well to keep everything and everyone organized. My HR team will make sure no one is left behind in any problems regarding recruitment and training

UC – Most working departments in the Organisation will make sure agents are collecting daily evidence and also working well on busts and gathering evidence from gangs and crime families

IA – Their job is to do internal audit on FIB agents and makes sure everything is going well and neat and no corruption taking place.

SAU - Their strategies and tactics in special operations and in various situations will give the organization a tactical advantage for a successful operation. The department will also work on tracking the most wanted criminals and as well as Cannabis busts.

30. Director of FIB
29. Deputy Director
28. Assistant Director
27. Chief of Staff
26.Head of Department
24. 00 Agent
22. Secret Agent
21.Black Ops III
20.Black Ops II
19.Black Ops I
18.Elite SSA III
17.Elite SSA II
16.Elite SSA I
15.Elite Agent III
14.Elite Agent II
13.Elite Agent I
12.Senior Special Agent III
11.Senior Special Agent II
10.Senior Special Agent I
9. Special Agent III
8. Special Agent II
7. Special Agent I
6. Field Agent III
5. Field Agent II
4. Field Agent I
3. Junior Agent
2. Recruit
1. Suspended
+

Ryan Changrettaa

FIB on TOP
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Moin

Additional information

30. Director of FIB
29. Deputy Director
28. Assistant Director
27. Chief of Staff
26.Head of Department
24. 00 Agent
22. Secret Agent
21.Black Ops III