Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anshh Lennox
Administrators nickname
Mazhor pluxury
Date
Jan 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/CG7WpCh

Anshh Gonzalez

She’s on my mind
Player
Hello Mazhor

I hope this message finds you well. Recently, I received a 60 day ban for the GR 1.8 rule. I want to be transparent about the situation, I was not playing on my main account when I transferred some money and items to it from my twink account.

I sincerely apologize for any disruption caused and assure you that I have learned from my mistake. I value the community and the friendships I've built, and I'm eager to rejoin my friends on the server.

If deemed necessary, I am willing to undergo an account wipe as a proof of my commitment to following the rules.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Anshh Lennox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom