Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bachan Pandey

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL - Amit kumar sahu
2. Your age (OOC): 20
3. Time zone + country: GMT +05:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 14:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 6-7 hours
6. Your Discord ID: bachanpandey
7. Your characters' name (IC): Bachhan Pandey
8. Your in game ID: 32694
9. Your in game level: 21
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Odia
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.
-I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city.

2. What are your strengths?
- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was High command for the SAHP for about 1 month.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.
-I'm good with time management and work efficiency. Another strength is that I see all situations from 2 sides whether they are my friend are not. I let everyone speak and express what their outlook on the situation is if they're involved.

3. What are your weaknesses?
-Sometimes i can't be rude or can't deny anyone straight away.
-I can get annoyed when people talk over me.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Managing people, Dedication towards work, Helpful nature!
-I know all the sever rules. I can bring it a good reputation. I am nice and kind to all the people I meet. I can bring knowledge and kindness to the team.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I don't have any business.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-I have completed a lot of terms in all legal orgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom