Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Taylan Palaur
Administrators nickname
Magnes_haste
Date
Jan 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ff4QHht

taylan06

Player
Player
I have two social club accounts I was logging in through steam with my main account but the mail of my twink account is the mail that is linked to my old social club account's mail account I forgot it and I was stupid.and I request the continuation of the indefinite ban of my twink account and the opening of my main account.I request the deletion of the money of my account.and I am very sorry for this.please reactivate my account.I love to play GrandRoleplay.I accept the ban of all my accounts, I only need ID 14648 I hope Reviewed by I'll see that it will be erased and unbanned just this once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom