Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frankk Undefeated
Administrators nickname
Gabriel Vetrova
Date
Jan 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/572073/#post-2080476

Frankk Undefeated

Player
Player
i was banned for ghost peak which you can clearly see im left hand peaking from his pov it can be desync i request and unban

i just feel like at this point all admin are against me i came here to have fun manged to bring 30 friend to player the sever and this the treatment i get i cant play the sever without winning to many events everyone cry in forums just to try get me banned anytime i make report on other admins rejected forums but anything against me always accepted. This is unfair and need to be looked at as if this keeps happening me and all my friends will leave and go play other grand sever.

Frankk Undefeated

Player
Player
i was banned for ghost peak which you can clearly see im left hand peaking from his pov it can be desync i request and unban

i just feel like at this point all admin are against me i came here to have fun manged to bring 30 friend to player the sever and this the treatment i get i cant play the sever without winning to many events everyone cry in forums just to try get me banned anytime i make report on other admins rejected forums but anything against me always accepted. This is unfair and need to be looked at as if this keeps happening me and all my friends will leave and go play other grand sever.
my whole shoulder was in the open clearly not Bug abuse Or ghost peak !

Federico Scassambrell

Player
Player
not offtopic and sorry for writing in english but it should be better than using translator

i just wanted to point out also that the forum that lead to Frank Ban was not some properly and should have been rejected cause of the wrong format, it has no ID in the title

Cris DaSilva

Player
Player
Momento em que ele leva o tiro. E tu estás onde? Quando aprenderem a jogar sem esquemas, truques e programas duvidosos, pode ser que te comecem a aceitar nos servidores do Grand. Por algum motivo não podes jogar em muitos deles, se não todos. O mundo não está contra ti. Joga limpo! Aproveita este concelho, cresce e ganha educação. Tens muita arrogância para alguém com a tua idade.

HeNUW5F.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom