Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rose Casanova
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 27, 2022
Time of violation
18:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/l_X9jCfDvRs

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
Wasnt on it when the event started. Also that music is loud as fuck.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
Also I don't have POV as it is not required to save it for this event as its not a red zone or in a different dimension.

Suprit14110

Player
Player
It didn't matter it was a circle event or not, It was a Gang event and #Ethan u was on the island before the event time.so you are breaking the event rule 1.3 (Jail 120 min) and 1.7(30 days that's matter, and this is not 1st time you gys doing it, if I remember yesterday same thing happened. You gys doing this every day.
For u Ethan
1.3 It is forbidden to enter event area before the event starts. | Jail 120 min
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

Last edited:

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
It didn't matter it was a circle event or not, It was a Gang event and #Ethan u was on the island before the event time.so you are breaking the event rule 1.3 (Jail 120 min) and 1.7(30 days that's matter, and this is not 1st time you gys doing it, if I remember yesterday same thing happened. You gys doing this every day.
For u Ethan
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban
Btw you cant offend him by your own given punishments as you aren't the admin reviewing

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
For u Ethan
1. I didn't enter it before it starts you dont see me on it before it starts only after it starts.
2. This isn't a sphere. Spheres are the events with red/yellow zones such as informals, biz wars, turfs ect.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
Also the reporting part was on the beach before it started.

Serena Sylveon

Player
Player
it is not important that about my background song. and we r going on beach in 4 sec earlier so its fine but that guy already in island. and he looted all gun parts and armour plates.

Ace Black

Player
Player
It seems like you are telling like it is alright to take spawn at last location because it was 18:11 where you spawn directly on the island and get all the major loot that is supposed to be taken by competing.....
And if it is wrong to go on the beach early then how can you be on the island without using any gang transport.....
And by any chance you reached there by swimming by overtaking the guys on the jet skis I would sincerely like to see how you did it.

Last edited:

Suprit14110

Player
Player
It seems like you are telling like it is alright to take spawn at last location because it was 18:11 where you spawn directly on the island and get all the major loot that is supposed to be taken by competing.....
And if it is wrong to go on the beach early then how can you be on the island without using any gang transport.....
And by any chance you reached there by swimming by overtaking the guys on the jet skis I would sincerely like to see how you did it.
U dont know he have a Superpower 😂

Ava LeBlanc

FIB
Player
Also the reporting part was on the beach before it started.
i think its u can not be in event area before it started and island is event area and u were spoted there......lol
u were so fast bro are u using cheats coz according to u u were there after event start so u just tp your self after event start . coz there is no posibility that u can be first go there after event start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom