Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Slater

Leader
Leader
1. Your name IRL: Samuel
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 4 - 7 Hours
5. Your Discord: st10s
6. Your Nickname: Tommy Slater
7. Your ID: 261340

1. Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation

1. Over the past year I have spent my time inside of the legal Organisations with 1 successful Term as the Chief of Police with this term I Learned my areas of Strengths but also weakness. While being inside of these Legal organisation's Including being a Head of Department but also a 00 Agent and a COS in the most recent term in FIB, I have learned how FIB Works but also How to Make sure that people are active but also to make sure that no one is left out.

2. The Second reason is throughout the City FIB is Known for being the best of the best when it comes to Stressful situation but also when they are needed most they turn up and Deliver With the best Tactics and Ideas to turn the result of the fight into their favour Using my Past experience with being involved inside of SWAT, SAU, Spec ops I will be able to make sure that this is to carry on in my term aiming for a High Win percentage in events and make sure that the crime rate is as an all-time low.

3. The final Reason is to Strengthen My relations with other leaders in the city making sure that all people are treated with the same respect and fairness and upholding the name of FIB to High standard to which is hold inside of the city.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1. With the increase of the crime rate to which I will be lowering inside of the city I will require the help of all the legal Organisations Help to draw up plans and tactics to make sure that Leos are on the winning side of the fight with help from NG LSPD SAHP and GOV but also to include EMS, this will be the deciding Factor as we will need Med kits to aid out fallen Agents and also increase our chances being sure that EMS are around at Hostage but also Store robbery's giving LEOs the Advantages with the use of Adrenalin Shots.

2. The Departments Inside of my FIB will be Undercover (UC) Spec ops Human Resources (HR) Internal Affairs (IA) With a sub division inside of IA dealing with Corruption in FIB But also inside of Other organisations This is going to work in par with The Legal Side this meaning they are up to date with All new and passed laws watching out for our Agents but also the Civilians best interests.

UC- With Under cover being FIBs Biggest Interest to Agents Joining and also coming back I will stive to make this active aiming for specific targets for the Undercover Agents to complete giving them Extra Bouses, giving them an incentive to work harder to gain these

HR- With Hr being in charge of the Hiring into the Organization they will be tasked with Seeing the best agents out of the Numerous Application that would like to join FIB this meaning they cant have Bias Opinions I and my deputies will be closely Overseeing this making sure everyone that would like to be apart of this FIB gets a chance and ranks are given Fairly with correct Experience

3. With the Introduction of the newest HQ and the Scary appearance it brings I am going to aim to increase Traffic Flow Meaning they can Speak with an Agent that is on the Front gate this will increase Relations to not only Leos But also the Citizens of the city answering any Question that they may have or Pointing then in the Correct place to make sure they are Getting the help they need But this also Increase the Protection and Security of the HQ as this limits the chance Of trespassers Entering the Building and may cause a Security Threat to all legal Originations.

4) With the addition of the New HQ and the vast amount of space available I would like to hold Leader meeting here as this would be a safe and secure place to hold these and they can freely speak their mind and raise Any questions that anyone may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom