Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bonifacio Flawless
Administrators nickname
Murder Swayze
Date
Jul 13, 2023
Time
8:01
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/438497/ https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/523778/ https://imgur.com/a/MulxE1X

rebeI

Player
Player
On July 13, 2023 I was banned from Grand discord for defamation without having broken any rules. A guy was saying in the chat of the Portuguese server section that the portuguese players who played on the english server, like me, were filling the pockets of the "english admins", to which I replied that that statement made no sense, since regardless of the server where grandcoins are bought, the money goes to the same people. I have nothing against that, nothing against the grandcoins system or how the money from them is managed, I just pointed out a fact and corrected the guy who was misinformed.

When I opened a thread to try to get the ban removed, Murder, the portuguese Chief Admin, replied that I had systematically violated the Discord rules, including several cases of defamation of the server and the project, disrespect for the staff, etc. First of all, I never defamed the project, all the problems I had were solely and exclusively with the administrators of the portuguese server, because I've been playing on Grand for almost over three years and I've never had anything to say about the English servers or its administrators, quite the opposite, they've always been very fair with me. I opened another thread again to try to figure out where I had broken any rules and Murder closed it, saying that the answer had already been given in the previous one, and banned me for 7 days from the forum for "spamming complaints" which made no sense at all since that was only the second one and I only had to open another thread again because Murder didn't give me any justification for the ban.

Here you can see one of the examples of my "systematic disrespect towards the staff": (Reviewed - Unban Appeal | Jah Carey), where I was banned 7 days for disrespecting the staff when it wasn't true. We were having a conversation in the portuguese crime chat and an administrator had been writing for several minutes, until I posted a completely harmless meme and was banned just because the administrator Jah Carey felt like it, without making any sense. Another example, again related to the same admin, where he was banned from the EN1 permanently for sharing his account, and after I mentioned it in the portuguese discord chat, I was banned again for 7 days for "slander". I'm no saint, but I haven't always been punished fairly either.

The point here is that until the 13th July I wasn't banned from discord, so did Murder remember overnight to permanently ban me from discord for what I've done in the past? Because as far as I know I didn't break any rules by saying what I said on the 13th. And, again, I'd like to point out again that I have absolutely nothing against the way the server is run or how the money is managed. I just clarified the guy with a fact and to this day I'm still trying to understand where that was defamation.

I admit that I haven't always been right but in this case I really don't think it was a fair ban. All I ask is that I be unbanned from the discord, promising that I will never speak in discord or in the forum of the portuguese server section again. I'm opening the thread here because it's literally my last option, since if I open it in the Portuguese section, Murder will keep rejecting the thread without any kind of explanation, and I've also tried Mazhor, but he said that these cases are only for Chief Admins.

I really want to get back access to discord so I can keep up to date with announcements, updates and be able to be deputy, in EN1, as I couldn't a few months ago because I didn't have access to discord.

Thank you for your time.

Discord user: 304711662987116576 | Discord username: 7rebel

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
rejected
we don't have relation to ur PT servers in this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom