Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Nick_Solomons
Suspect ID
14014, 37414
Date of violation
Jul 24, 2021
Time of violation
16:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ddQjJ7MWPUY

Nick Solomons

Player
Player
ID: 14014 robbed without two guns pointed at me.
ID: 37414 isn't wearing 51% gang clothes.

mr jason

Player
Player
ID: 14014 robbed without two guns pointed at me.
ID: 37414 isn't wearing 51% gang clothes.
lol there was 2 gun point on u btw
if there is no gun point u have rights to run from the situation he just took his gun down for a sec
tats not a fail rp ig

id 37414 was wearing 51% yellow i think it was glitch for u

Nick Solomons

Player
Player
lol there was 2 gun point on u btw
if there is no gun point u have rights to run from the situation he just took his gun down for a sec
tats not a fail rp ig

id 37414 was wearing 51% yellow i think it was glitch for u
i can't belive you i want to see your POV and there you can see clearly in my POV only one stanger pointed gun on me.
As you can see in my POV your own gang member was saying to point gun at me that proves that two guns wear not pointed at me.

Last edited:

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
But as it wasent an event he probably dosent have a pov of robbing a random dude in ghetto as we would have to store like 80gb of footage. Also they had two guns they just werent pointing all the time but if you think that would change anything in a real senario like RP then run for it, Im telling only where you gonna run is to your death so just RP and dont RulePlay please and thank you. Also your talking shit to them while one guy has gun to your head so that would be fear for life as you would be as polite as possible so you could live.

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
i can't belive you i want to see your POV and there you can see clearly in my POV only one stanger pointed gun on me.
As you can see in my POV your own gang member was saying to point gun at me that proves that two guns wear not pointed at me.
1. if you have your hands up they dont need to point guns at you
2. he didnt point at you because his friend was already pickpocketing you
3. he had 51% his shoes are yellow-ish

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

It is not Fail RP if there are two guns there but just not at you (stop making petty reports about every other thing)
However, the clothes that ID 37414 was wearing don't count as 51% yellow . The major reason behind 51% rule is that you should be easily identifiable as a member of your own gang. The colour of that shirt there is mud brown. I will be letting this slide for the first and last time,
I want all higher ups in gangs to start enforcing this rule amongst yourselves and make sure that your men are actually wearing 51% of their respective gang colour during all gang activities.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom