Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
marks jason
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 24, 2021
Time of violation
16:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nKJ0Q3nmsic

mr jason

Player
Player
1ST CLIP

2ND CLIP

he just came back to the fight after he died he dint wait for 15min to finish NLR

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
Thats not the same situation nor did I start a fight with you.. you came to me. Seems like trying to bait this.

Reactions: Jay

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
1ST CLIP

2ND CLIP

he just came back to the fight after he died he dint wait for 15min to finish NLR
seems like you went to fight him, not him coming to fight you. Seems like you broke NLR by killing the same person twice when they were not doing anything.

mr jason

Player
Player
seems like you went to fight him, not him coming to fight you. Seems like you broke NLR by killing the same person twice when they were not doing anything.
HAHAH I dint even die to break new life rule XD
learn NLR rule

mr jason

Player
Player
learn NLR rule
6.10 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes.
in the first video u can see he got killed and he came back to the fight on the mega mall

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
6.10 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes.
in the first video u can see he got killed and he came back to the fight on the mega mall
? We werent near megmall either time
Do you even know the gta map?

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
learn NLR rule
NLR as a whole is not just about returning to a fight, It means you don't interact with the people you just fought with too. You going and killing the same the person you just killed not 15 minutes after, is you breaking nlr. You engaging that person again and killing them is NLR

mr jason

Player
Player
NLR as a whole is not just about returning to a fight, It means you don't interact with the people you just fought with too. You going and killing the same the person you just killed not 15 minutes after, is you breaking nlr. You engaging that person again and killing them is NLR
bro u dumb i dint interact he started fighting against us

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
bro u dumb i dint interact he started fighting against us
from your pov, it looks like you chased him down, knowing you already killed him, and proceeded to kill him again. Also, thats a very ooc toxic comment to make, calling me dumb.

Last edited:

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Denied
It's a different area and he can't tell if that's you from that far.
I will however punish you for using discord. in none of those clips are you using radio. that isn't turf.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom