Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Spray Sarsilmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 13, 2024
Time of violation
19:07
Proofs
https://streamable.com/58mioi

tahafirat

Player
Player
I haven't taken any video recordings, but such errors can happen on the server, and also in other players. You can look at my computer.

and I want to say that the person is doing metagaming

Skezzer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-jY_Djg0wM&t
Player
I haven't taken any video recordings, but such errors can happen on the server, and also in other players. You can look at my computer.

are u dum you are sopose to take pov of every event it falls under rule e.r 1.7 sienc u dont know and what do u mean metagaming its biz war

Bozoz

Player
Player

Meta gaming in biz war. CRAYZ

Ivy Mayt

Player
Player

Sure, metagaming, lets use radios to give our call outs. I bet the other family cant hear you talking about the strat.

Luxly

Analog Interface
Player
There is nothing that increases weapon damage unless you modify weapons configs from files and that is easily spottable from DAMAGE LOGS. admins can check it tho

tahafirat

Player
Player
There is nothing that increases weapon damage unless you modify weapons configs from files and that is easily spottable from DAMAGE LOGS. admins can check it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom