Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
IDK
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 18, 2021
Time of violation
18:48
Proofs
https://streamable.com/te7chx

Tito Banks

Player
Player
MY ID: 9192

Player:12634

What Happened: Was staking out Sandy Shores Airport for drug trafficking Via Air way. Attempted to pull over his air craft, He tan proceeds' to fly off while my car is stuck under him..Real life his legs would've broke. I feel like this was power gaming.

Evidence: POWERGAMING

Last edited:

Tito Banks

Player
Player
Done again. Jesus Christ it’s legit a title man. Everything else is formatted good atleast. This forum thing sucks. Put it back on discord.

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to deny this report.​
  • I have decided to deny this report due to the fact that you are trying to pull over an aircraft in your cruiser which I view to be highly unrealistic. Realistically he would not be able to hear you inside of an aircraft as well but due to the script he probably did. You could have also had your own aircraft ready to pursue the vehicle in the air if they decided to take off again. You should have waited until he either landed the plane and then stepped out or prepared your own aircraft to pursue the plane. If we are speaking about real life as you stated in your own report. You would have feared for your life by not trying to stop the plane with your cruiser and endangering your own life and his at the same time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom