Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Batuhan_Sarsilmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 14, 2024
Time of violation
12:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/paclcDzgIgA

yashu jaiin

Player
Player
Bro i got code a coz electricity went out in my area Admin sir u can check i was not online till between and when i come in city i transfer his money in his account i am not scammer i already has money i dont do this you can see pov-

yashu jaiin

Player
Player
My wifi was not working coz of electricity went out so i cannot able to text him too and i cannot do anything in such types things.

genzowakabayashi

Player
Player
Bro i got code a coz electricity went out in my area Admin sir u can check i was not online till between and when i come in city i transfer his money in his account i am not scammer i already has money i dont do this you can see pov-
bruhh why did u block him from discord then after u scammed him how its making sense man also if ur electricity went out u couldnt get out of the game in 5 seconds after you move. in case of any connection lost ur character would wait for at least around 30 seconds in the game u are lying better than some persons

Last edited:

yashu jaiin

Player
Player
why would i lie my friend ask him he was asking( you can see in chats) for 15k ammo but i only gave him 10k if i was scammer i can take more money u know i could have ask money for 15k ammo but i didnot i am going to use 5k for my personal use and only 10k i wanted to sell. guys try to understand

yashu jaiin

Player
Player
And one last thing, i never asked (202461) him for full payment in 1 time he should have give me 57k for 1k ammo like for 10 times but its his mistake why he gave full money in advance.

Skezzer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-jY_Djg0wM&t
Player
And one last thing, i never asked (202461) him for full payment in 1 time he should have give me 57k for 1k ammo like for 10 times but its his mistake why he gave full money in advance.
and its your mistake for f1 quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom