Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
runken flint
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 14, 2024
Time of violation
15:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ebObga7HWJs

thorsten g

Player
Player
i was on my way to informal event when someone randomly engine block my car and started shooting/killing me for no reason.

when they demand me to pull over, i comply with them and stop. but he just killed me xD. this is biig rdm and fail rp. he should be blacklisted from lspd+warning

Last edited:

Oliver_Twist

Player
Player
Reviewing
We started shooting because he was running away from us right when he saw us, and also we tried to pull him over a long time ago but he was still no complying that's why we engine blocked at the really last time😁 his complaint is wrong

Oliver_Twist

Player
Player
He is trying to play victim while we were following and trying to pull him over a long time ago

thorsten g

Player
Player
We started shooting because he was running away from us right when he saw us, and also we tried to pull him over a long time ago but he was still no complying that's why we engine blocked at the really last time😁 his complaint is wrong
hahhah why are you lying to admins, im not playing victim. you engine block me, and then start shoot me without giving demands or saying anything at all, even your lspd friend agree with me and asking why you kill me at time 1:20

and also, it is natural behaviour to escape, if random people engine block you and start shooting

Oliver_Twist

Player
Player
hahhah why are you lying to admins, im not playing victim. you engine block me, and then start shoot me without giving demands or saying anything at all, even your lspd friend agree with me and asking why you kill me at time 1:20

and also, it is natural behaviour to escape, if random people engine block you and start shooting
That was me bro☠️ I was asking for your charges since u also failed to comply

thorsten g

Player
Player
That was me bro☠️ I was asking for your charges since u also failed to comply
comply to what? you never told me anything. how can i know that you are police?
you dont even demand me to pull over, you just use engine blocker and pull out your guns and try kill me

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Rejected
Provided Evidence is Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom