Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Eray
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT+3) + Turkey
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 02:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-9 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: eqps.
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Eray Black
  8. Your in game ID: 27212
  9. Your in game level: 49
  10. Languages spoken: Turkish, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    - In a very long time, I have done a lot of things that I can do in my RP life, I have made very good friendships, and I have been in many RPs. Just as someone has helped and guided me since I started GrandRP until today, I want to be an admin, help people and prevent people who violate the server rules from disturbing the peace of people.

2. What are your strengths?
    - My objectivity
    - Fast learning
    - Detailed review

3. What are your weaknesses?
    - I make sure that the things I work hard for are perfect, and failure makes me angry.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    - There are many Turkish players playing in Grand RP, and some of them cannot always explain the problems they encounter as they would like due to difficulties in communication. I believe that I can give them all kinds of support and help in this regard.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    - I don't own a business.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    - No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    - I was the Unofficial Family Leader for about 6 months. I am currently the Marabunta Gang Leader and I am in my 2nd term. I think I can also help as Unofficial Curator or Media Curator if I am asked to do so in the future.

Edward Pluxury

time solves all problems
Player
More information
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.

Edward Pluxury

time solves all problems
Player
Ready for interview
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.

Edward Pluxury

time solves all problems
Player
Accepted
You were accepted in the team, wait to get more information on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom