Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Nika Abuladze

2. Your age

3. Time zone

GMT +4 (Georgia)

4. Average online per day

5-9 Hours

5. Your Discord

5aves

6. Your Nickname

Nicolas Santan

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A. I want to be a bloods street gang leader because id like to bring more RP in the org by doing Hostage situations, Store robberies, terrorizing state, making whole ghetto RED, ill give newbies experience on how actual gangs work, ill give experienced players chance to actually grind up and make money in the gang since its harder for them, ill be giving out the bonuses.

B. Id like to get 100% turf, since I have turfers.

C. Id like to use my Gang leadership experience (which i already have) and id like to prove players that i will be the best leader there been in bloods street gang history, ill make them attend cland, subs etc, RP will be IMPROVED

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A. Ill terror whole city by Taking hostages and robbing stores, ill be also ruining ammoruns ill be also making LEOs experiences better RP since they will have to face my gang so much.

B. Ill encourage my gang members to go and do graffiti since its really important to do graffitis for better profit margin and payment

C. Ill have my warehouse full of guns and amunnation, ill invite as much as experienced people in the gang, as much as non-experienced people and teach them how does the actual goes.

4. Rank system

-Leader
14-Deputy
13-Under Deputy
12-Turfer
11- Escobar
10- Boss
9-Murderer
8- Amateur
7- Hood Shooter
6-Grafitist
5-Street Enforcer
4-Enforcer
3-Junior Enforcer
2-Associate
- Lil Blood

5. Experiences I have

Leader - EX Marabunta Leader (EN 3) / EX Families Leader (EN 1)
Deputy Position -
Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) / EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) / EX-Families Deputy EN (2) / Bloods Deputy (EN 3) / NG deputy (EN 2) / ex Deputy of FIB (EN 2)
Turfer - Ex-Ballas Turfer (EN1) / EX Ballas turfer (En 2 ) / Ex Bloods Turfer/Deputy ( EN 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom